General Chat For All To Read.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
https://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/e...eads-europe-to-ryder-cup-victory-1533468.html

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Dublin is many things and being a Dirty Kip is one of them😆. It's a 'too funny' clown show especially when one see's how the problems are dealt with, considering the small area's of space that needs cleaning and were kept well (up till a time of PPP's;)) out of general taxation.
But nowadays the authorities can do f**k all half of their time - The result = A disgraceful filthy kip.

Extra tax money is not the solution - Sure all the high street businesses pay various taxes , as do the city high street shoppers - loads of taxes & charges just to be able to walk the foot path to the shop door and back to the trannsport - does all our spending not contribute to a simple clean street without overflow bins??
The authorities should be charged for gross incompetence and squandering of resources.

However, the Green Party, Labour Party and the Social Democrats sought to bolster the tax to raise €14.5 million for the council.

Councillor Darcy Lonergan of the Green Party said: “The streets of Dublin are an extremely valuable asset. They have been walked on by and will continue to be walked by by generations of Irish people and by people around the world.”

I know one of the wealthiest large town centres which employs a single person to sweep the street, no spray washing. It's overflowing bins and filthy streets when the single guy is off work.

Pure madness.😈🤡💩

Wolf

Reaction score
Do people still hate U2 because of Bono, I mean, hate Bono but not U2, right?

I must say, I really do like that song (I once had a handle inspired by it - 'U2 Documentary') and they do it great live.

You could possibly criticise it (the song) to say that the middle is sort of carried by the start and the end, I suppose. The ending though, so sweet, so melodic, classic Joshua Tree.
There's a lot of begrudging tossers in Ireland.
Bono may be full of shit at times but there's cunts on government doing far more damage to Ireland than a jumped up rockstar.
I can guarantee you that u2 limited, based in Dublin, pay far more taxes here than all the begrudgers combined.

Tiger

Reaction score
There's a lot of begrudging tossers in Ireland.
Bono may be full of shit at times but there's cunts on government doing far more damage to Ireland than a jumped up rockstar.
I can guarantee you that u2 limited, based in Dublin, pay far more taxes here than all the begrudgers combined.
My dislike of Bono would have nothing to do with his music or success. It would be more directed at his subservience to globalists and their agendas. There’s very little difference between him and any member of the WEF. The venn diagram would be entirely overlapping

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Do people still hate U2 because of Bono, I mean, hate Bono but not U2, right?
U2 are the 'Bono' stage show backing band, if they want to support a

Pilfering Charity Boss
Devil Worshipper
Industrial Vaxxer
Totalitarian Globalist

Then they get all the recognition they deserve.

valamhic

Reaction score
I just dropped in to see how this looney bin is going? There were 98 threads the last time I looked,
now there is only 68, where did the 30 threads go to.

valamhic

Reaction score
Val claimed Dan's too cheap to use decent software.

I don't know if that's the reason or not Sir.
The software is the same as the rest, it was Andy fixed it so one poster can alter another's post.
Devilment? Caused me to be tempted. Altered Wolf's post to say he pissed the bed.

Wolf

Reaction score
And the farce continues.😉

Tiger

Reaction score
I just dropped in to see how this looney bin is going? There were 98 threads the last time I looked,
How are the Slurry fumes from Cavan going Val? Is there a nice scent of pig shit this time year?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
It’s them damn aliens and their tractor beams up to no good again.

valamhic

Reaction score
How are the Slurry fumes from Cavan going Val? Is there a nice scent of pig shit this time year?
I am a progressive farmer and spread my slurry before the expiry date of 30th Sept. Then government
extended it a few weeks, I got a text. I was worried that some rain fell and I probably lost some into the river.
It is disheartening to see the brown water flow into the river and lost to he sea.

My slurry is well aged and agitated. Nice earthy smell. I drove past a farm today as I went away to
dress pigs and the slurry was green, it had a more amonic odour but I sort of liked it. Pulled over to
savour it.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I am a progressive farmer and spread my slurry before the expiry date of 30th Sept. Then government
extended it a few weeks, I got a text. I was worried that some rain fell and I probably lost some into the river.
It is disheartening to see the brown water flow into the river and lost to he sea.

My slurry is well aged and agitated. Nice earthy smell. I drove past a farm today as I went away to
dress pigs and the slurry was green, it had a more amonic odour but I sort of liked it. Pulled over to
savour it.
If your slurry is flowing into the river you are causing a major incident and prosecution may well follow. Did you stick to the required 20m margin?

valamhic

Reaction score
If your slurry is flowing into the river you are causing a major incident and prosecution may well follow. Did you stick to the required 20m margin?
Officially yes. But that would reduce grass growth so I do that bit at night. We have a text network to follow
the pollution people around. I get an anonymous caller to ring in to complain. Out the come and find nothing
wrong. Them they think it is a krank caller and I spread then.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom