General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I was referred to the gaelic province of Meath.

An Mhí.

why do you think the irish for province is Cúige

And not Ceathrú

valamhic

Reaction score
I received confidential information form a reliable source about Myles's where abouts.

He got a position in Marbella, Spain as a urine detective.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IMG_0410.png

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Killy Hottand got thirty five grand today outta John today

That's a euro approx for every baby killed because of her collosal lie about savita h.

Well done Killy.

bormotello

Reaction score

valamhic

Reaction score
But has it caught up with you yet?
I don't smoke but smoking does not impact cognitive ability. There is something very strange about the crew on here. It became more apparent when Myles left. I flew to Italy recently and saw a lot of dopped up people on the plane and in the country. I see them in Ireland too. How can so many literate posters be unable to read a simple map? How can they persist with obvious map reading mistakes? If we cannot get that right, how can any conversation be useful?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I don't smoke but smoking does not impact cognitive ability. There is something very strange about the crew on here. It became more apparent when Myles left. I flew to Italy recently and saw a lot of dopped up people on the plane and in the country. I see them in Ireland too. How can so many literate posters be unable to read a simple map? How can they persist with obvious map reading mistakes? If we cannot get that right, how can any conversation be useful?
Now Val, I'll match you any day on map reading skills! ;)

Not sure about folk on planes being doped up, I think its more of a case of being phased out into their own little zones. Was a time when you could chat to your neighbour in the next seat, but most just put a up a fence and plug themselves into some sort of device. Not always though, and I've met some grand people, but it's very much hit and miss.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
Now Val, I'll match you any day on map reading skills! ;)

Not sure about folk on planes being doped up, I think its more of a case of being phased out into their own little zones. Was a time when you could chat to your neighbour in the next seat, but most just put a up a fence and plug themselves into some sort of device. Not always though, and I've met some grand people, but it's very much hit and miss.
Proving the drug issue is so difficult it is not worth the effort, I say you are wrong. On map reading you are not at the races with my skills used and proven over the years. As an example you believe Poland has no land border with Russia. I know it has but you will deny it no matter what evident is presented. You simply are not smart enough.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom