General Chat For All To Read.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
So Sarsfields is now Pish. Instead of ex-Pish posters realising they destroyed that site with shitty administration they came in here and mounted a coup.
So you're saying its like the way Muslims flee a shit hole but then try to recreate the shit hole when they arrive in the west?

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
If a poster is suspected of promoting abuse of children, then at least we all should wait until that poster says so.
Even then I would allow debate on the issues to hear both sides.
Top man Val. There should be a peoples court here on site for such Issues to be dealt with properly and put to the jury and judgement will be final and binding because every wrong doer does some time but then has paid the debt to society and is entitled to a fresh start. Or whatever

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Top man Val. There should be a peoples court here on site for such Issues to be dealt with properly and put to the jury and judgement will be final and binding because every wrong doer does some time but then has paid the debt to society and is entitled to a fresh start. Or whatever
il_fullxfull.4055543350_m5bi.jpg

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Before I answer that I want you to give me one or more examples of what Russian Mir posted here which
Wolf objects to. Tell me who you believe Russian Mir was (userneme) on Pish. Then expand on why you believe
I was wrong to try to stop Wolf abusing Russian Mir. ( I assume M1a2) was originally Russian Mir here)
I am talking generally ~ ~ I have never really interacted with Russian Mir much ( why would I waste my time ? )

Russian Mir is un-interesting to me regardless of what name he posted under.

Anyway ~ Why can't you just post as an ordinary Poster ~ Why do have to be a Moderator or think that you have to be a Moderator ?

Just give posting as an ordinary Poster a go, for a good long period of time.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Russian mir is one of the p.ie crowd and is only here to get the site shut down

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I did not ask you any of those questions.

So you have no interested, support or objection to Russian Mir at all, you can find no fault in him other than he is boring. Yet you see no problem with Wolfe dumping the most vile abuse on him and you persuaded Dan to
end my moderation because I moderated Wolfe. Wolfe abused, you have no interest, but you tell me I am not fit to stop him doing it. That says it all. Reminds me of Puntius Pilate.
Wolf can go on a bit about some stuff ~ Like a Wolf with a Bone ~ But that is hardly crime of the century stuff.

Russian Mir is just annoying and boring and I am enjoying the site even more since I put him on Total Ignore ( I had him on scroll ignore before that anyway )

We need good Posters ~ ~ you are a Good to OK Poster but are un-suitable to being a Moderator, because you over estimate yourself ~ The Good People of Cavan have been too generous to you all their lives and have failed to enlighten you to ~ Not being as smart / capable as you think you are ~ You are leaving me with No Option but to deliver this well intentioned message to you.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I never ever moderated anything you posted. Not once. So why do you think I am not fit to moderate when I never moderated you? What is Wolf go to do with you? I stopped Andy starting multiple threads on the same topic, what is wrong with that?
Just because a Bad Referee doesn't make mistakes with me = = Doesn't make him a Good Referee.

You are temper-mentally un-suited to being a Moderator = = Why do you even want to be a Moderator ?

Stick to Posting.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I was always that, moderator of not. I was that and moderated very well . I was that as a private poster. It is for posters to tear into me and knock skelps off my hide. I never modded a poster for criticising me. Never. I moderated to keep the basic rules .
Cheers Valamhic ~ ~ I have spent enough time on this ~ ~ You know how I feel.

Spend a year Posting as a Poster and then maybe have a look at it all again ~

I am now bored of this ~ So don't waste my time on this until a Year has passed.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The reason I am posting here so late is that it is pissing rain and I cannot get work done on the farm.

Wolf needs to be checked out to discover who he is of old. He could be Gowl using a VPN, his style is the same.

He could be Ollie (Skutter etc) Could be Electricity using a VPN Could be Idi too. Dan and I agreed they
were bad news. It would be some travesty if I was ousted by one of them I would like to hear who you guys think
Wolfe actually is.
I know @Wolf is legit he has been ghosted by a line of freaks that have followed him from other sites .......they include O'Neill....bendar.....Myers mimnagh....telstar ....charlottesweb

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Why didn't you start a thread on Valamhic and debate it? On Sarsfields I moderated very few. I moderated
less than occurred on any site. Any banning was for a few days only and there were very few bannings.
Dan done most of it and when I acted I said so. I believe in a few basic rules and leave it at that.

You want the moderator to ban anyone who does not agree with you just as on Pish. You came here knowing
I was a mod. If you objected why didn't go elsewhere?
I can't really recall asking any Moderator to ban any Poster = = I rely on the Ignore button.

The Ignore Button is your friend if posters become Boring / Tiresome / Un-Interesting.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What thread is secret? How to get access? Is it scandalous?? :LOL:
There is no secret thread. Every registered user can see and read every thread there is. There are about 5 long term posters here with zero posts but do log in daily, they have registered solely to be able to read all threads.

If you are not registered, there are entire sections that are not visible like feedback and others.

Then there are private conversations and obviously the only ones in those are people invited to that specific conversation. For all I know, there may be a conversation with maybe 10 posters talking about me, or a conversation with 15 posters discussing setting up a different site, or whatever.

It is the same on every forum.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I can say that Val and I have never corresponded privately in any way about Wolf or indeed any other poster.

@Declan would be able to confirm that.
No, I can not, at this point.

To do so needs an add on that can indeed be purchased , then an admin can log in as any other poster and read their "supposedly" private conversations. The poster is oblivious to this. One of the others sites had this and maybe them all. Maybe that add on is no longer sold, I don't know.

Or if I wished, I could just change anybodies password and log in as them.

For example, if for whatever reason I decided to ban Mir, I could change his password and could read his messages etc.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
If they come here they should be given a fresh start like everyone else.
They should have no influence on Dan, but unfortunately they have.
And they are, I do not know or care in particular who Mir was on other sites.

I have seen someone say that another poster is mercurial. If so, I dont care, if so or if the real mercurial turned up here, he could post away.

I have asked that people not disrupt here with bickering from elsewhere and if they don't quit, they eventually will have to go.

Nobody disagrees with this.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been doxxed apart from those that did not care about being doxxed.

Me for example came on P.ie in 2007 to promote Ron Paul. I said I was Irish, I was a civil engineer out of UCG, I owned a well known pub here, I posted an audio only utube with Val where he calls me Declan. I said I knew well the clones colossus. Then perhaps someone asked him .

Anyway, I could only be one person and known by maybe a 300000 who passed through my doors

Wolf

Reaction score
Interesting......very interesting.....tax free too..... :cool:

"The question now is, what exactly is “authoritative messaging”? If you have spent any time on online discussion boards in recent times, you may have noticed that whenever a topic that is interesting or explosive is brought up, the thread is immediately flooded with users leaving messages criticizing the original post, picking it apart, and basically finding any possible way to cast doubt on its legitimacy. If you have spent any time on online discussion boards in recent times, you may have noticed this phenomenon."

Israel too....time zones, eh?

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Ok, we agree that it is impossible to find out a person's real id unless they leave obvious clues.

Take Zipporah, posting for years and years, it is impossible to learn anything about the poster.

Supposedly Tadge Gaelach was doxxed. He is an exception as he is so extreme and an activist from blanch.

He could only be one of a handful. Then he denied being that person in the picture.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom