General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Wolfes identity on previous threads is important. It is unlikely he was absent until now. Coal say is is legit
but provides no evidence. He could be Gowl, Idi, Ollie, Doxxie or electricity for all we know. If he is one of them
whom you have banned, it is relevant because sorting him out now is duplication. I believe it is one of the forementioned using a VPN.

More important is the identity of Russian Mir/M1a2. I do not know who it is and I had access to IP addresses
up to recently. Clarke appears to be oblivions to this and claims to have him on ignore which is a laughable farce because it never works. A poster can post away. I have asked for examples of posts on this thread by Russian Mir
pointing out any objectionable posts with no replies for any of them.

Fiddleedee askes if I was winding up Wolfe with PM's. I PMed him when he came here first but I had no secret contact with Mir. The situation now is that a perfectly innocent new poster " Mir " is under attack in an attempt to drive him off the site by Wolfe who is backed up by Caol and Clarke who cannot prove who he is. That is wrong.

Further Wolfe has now gone on to say I am a child sex abuser. Does Dan agree than I am???? Does Saul

Only one poster ever did that which was Gowl. The only one.
think so?
NO.

You or me, or other knowns posters can not be libeled in such manner. A userhandle like Wolf, Mir and all others can be insulted at will from a legal viewpoint

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Where does wolf say this, that you abuse children???

Wolf

Reaction score
Mowl was the only one every to mention age or my age of=r old man. Dan is being led by the nose, I spotted you immediately. You bombed every site and brought down your own Pisles.
More insanity.
More visible with every post. :ROFLMAO:

Wolf

Reaction score
Where does wolf say this, that you abuse children???
After he claimed I was raped in a school in Co. Meath, (for about the 5th time), I said he was obsessed with child abuse.
What would you call continually claiming an anonymous poster on this website was raped as a child, only obsessive behaviour.

For clarity, I was never raped/buggered by anyone, only in the mind of the depraved could this become fact.

I'm the innocent party here, yer man is being led by the nose by you know who because it has spotted how easily led @valamhic is.

WEF tactics on display here, right on front of your nose, Declan.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I am not on other threads except Gemma's. This is a General chat thread. Go to the thread for the topic you want.
What took ya here?
thats my point. Why not give your insights on the issues in the threads and challenge yourself not to mention, quote or address any of the other posters.. just the topics. try it for 24 hours.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
We seem to have lost the first of The Sarsfields Five. Four more leaving when I get back to the house.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Hi tank. Absense makes the heart grow fonder but at least you could have stayed away for an hour.

K

Kangal

Hi tank. Absense makes the heart grow fonder but at least you could have stayed away for an hour.
I just had to log back in to say you are an appalling moderator.

And now we all know it. ;)

Thanks for the laughs everyone. It's bad that just taking an alternate stance against most of the incredibly badly argued positions here, means being repeatedly accused of child abuse. And it's just....allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
You will be happier back on P.ie.
You stuck with a losing cause and I admire that, others like clanrickard fled after the war was lost at Bakkmutt

K

Kangal

I almost believe you.
It's just another story that was spun about me.

That said, I might go over and have a look at what random posters are being accussed of being me! Must be mental if that's going on.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom