General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
You do that. Go , stay do whatever you want. But you will not be here spamming.

That being said, I do not believe that you should be accused of anything, and all messing is being addressed.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No. My problem is that I have 5 posters that deliberately or otherwise are derailing my site. I picked a number you. Now you are back. I am going to say to you, you will not be abused, so you do what you wish.

I usually am very busy, I just happen to have a couple of days free now.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I just had to log back in to say you are an appalling moderator.

And now we all know it. ;)

Thanks for the laughs everyone. It's bad that just taking an alternate stance against most of the incredibly badly argued positions here, means being repeatedly accused of child abuse. And it's just....allowed.
Sorry twat face, projecting, as you do here, is pretty much the last gasp of the loser. Your post sums all there is to be said about you.

K

Kangal

I have 5 posters that deliberately or otherwise are derailing my site
I tried a number of times to put a stop to this horrendous abuse from Wolf. I stopped responding. I put him on ignore. Several times.

He never stopped. Ever.

Nor was he stopped.

If he wasn't responding to me, he was talking about me to others. Just constant abuse.

I was more than happy to stick to thread topics. I reported abuse when needed. And I called out consistently inconsistent mod policy.

If that's derailing, that fits in well with the site ethos.

I'll refrain from any such reporting in future. Its plainly useless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf

Reaction score
I stuck yer man on ignore last Sunday as @Declan requested.
I haven't read any of its posts, haven't replied to or acknowledged them.
Yet here we are, 4 days later, and under a new account it's still trying to start trouble.
That one is on ignore too.

Last edited:
K

Kangal

Did you ever report when I was a moderator, I do not recall you doing so? I was sacked as mod about August 1st.
I believe so Val. Anyway, forget it. It's clear now how the site is being run. I'll just put trolls on ignore now and just stick to the main threads.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I can't reply in the ordinary way to your post Myles. In fact I can alter your post but will not. Please understand that. It is some fault in the software.
That's unusual. It seems to work for everyone else.

Do you think Dan is doing that to you just to make sure you know who is boss?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Coal who is an asset to any site and posts about real things resigned from moderation leaving me on my own. He was entitled to do so, but it had consequences because he understands my approach very well.
Saul is indeed a great loss to any institution. I can understand how his leaving may have upset the balance on the Staff Board to some extent.

Wolf

Reaction score
Will someone tell yer man above who he's talking to.
Fuckin' hell!!:ROFLMAO:

Wolf

Reaction score
I was liberal and tolerant with moderation, but I tried to control the hard bullies. I did my best and was sacked for doing anything.
The only one around here trying to bully people is...........YOU!
It won't work.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I do not think Dan is doing it really. I draw a line under it when it happens. I think it is the software.
You did once accuse Dan of not coughing up the dough for proper software.

Perhaps his business model for this place is based on a budget he feels will not overstretch him in his other business interests?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
It is a tough job, I don't blame him. Give an honest appraisal of my modding it it will not get you into trouble
I thought your Modding was very good to be honest.

But when I came out of hospital having literally been at deaths door and seeing you'd said you hoped I was dead I was ready to wring your neck.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I have had to permanently delete 79 posts here. The unnamed and unspamdeleted quartet are again asked to desist from harming this site. Ye know who ye are.

Wolf

Reaction score
I have had to permanently delete 79 posts here. The unnamed and unspamdeleted quartet are again asked to desist from harming this site. Ye know who ye are.
Well @valamhic is away again, accusing me of being Mowl...or Gowl as I christened him....again.
See what I have to put up with?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom