General Chat For All To Read.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
By the way,what's your first language?

It might make communication a tad easier.
Other than trolling.
What your contribution?
To anything around here.
Seriously?
Just snide trolling.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Hello all.
Just wondering how to upload images here?
you can save images to your device and place them in dropbox option when you click the little picture icon in the messaging window [Insert Image Clt +P]. You can also cut and paste the image url address into the option in the same icon.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
you can save images to your device and place them in dropbox option when you click the little picture icon in the messaging window [Insert Image Clt +P]. You can also cut and paste the image url address into the option in the same icon.
Much appreciated but it doesn't give me the option. The necessary button is missing. But thank you.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Recently we mentioned the Feeney Brothers from County Sligo. Two good men and I have great time for them obviously.

I said that they were very very successful.

Anyway, last night I learned that they sold 51% of their company for 750 MILLION DOLLARS.

So if any poster here or on Pish is someway related to them, that is the type of money they are worth.

Fair play to them.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230827-125117_Duolingo.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have completed 8 more units since my last update and am on 54. There is a total of 211 so hopefully I will be done by mid February and that would be a year. Then I have Rosetta stone and two or three other apps. Menrise and Mango. Then I will be ready for a month in Argentina

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yesterday evening I spent a long time deleting every post and reaction off Facebook. I have just one post now. In a couple of weeks I will delete the actual account itself.

Does anyone know if this deleted the messenger function as well.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It is more a waste of time really. But that also, not racist but just being viewed as a republican(or a democrat) is very bad for business.

I work a day, I am not there to convert, I am there to make say 650 and go home. Tours are good craic, usually, but I must keep in mind,I am working. I have to produce a product.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

These were a traveler family. Strange that a lad would be going overly fast with his parents but who knows. Hitting a solid wall at even 40mph is fatal.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

These were a traveler family. Strange that a lad would be going overly fast with his parents but who knows. Hitting a solid wall at even 40mph is fatal.
It was a small car , I saw it on the news tarped on the back of a recovery truck , it didn't look like a very severe impact , all four tyres were still up

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Ireland's a Kip - That is to say Kip = Sleep, and/or place to sleep. Of course if you're young, energetic, resourceful it's a different experience but otherwise it's a bit of a Kip and always has been. Half baked, it hasn't risen much and if it did for a while it's certainly flopped.
Ireland = A half baked Kip.:geek:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Trump was right is is on course be be President again. Clarke Connolly claims this is a conservative site on which I am not suitable, yet you posts anti Trump woke hysteria. you are not much of a conservative. Dan was always a Trump hater but he accepted my support for him. That is fair enough.
I said that you were fine as a Poster but not suitable to being a Mod = = You are proving my point.

You are a Don Quixote type character = = Tilting at Windmills = = Most of them in your head.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Is Val actually a Blue-Shirt / Fine Gaeler as well as being a Don Quixote ? !

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom