Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Better for us all = = If they, Kill All Of One Another = = Then it ends permanently.

And it would then be an interesting footnote in history in 500 years or so !
Wouldn't it be better for everyone if international law was enforced, and a Palestinian state created?

It won't be, because Zionist money bribes off Western politicians so they do as they're told!

So, when Israel faces attacks like the one on October 7th I ask, what did Israel expect?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be better for everyone if international law was enforced, and a Palestinian state created?

It won't be, because Zionist money bribes off Western politicians so they do as they're told!

So, when Israel faces attacks like the one on October 7th I ask, what did Israel expect?
When you Poke a Fighting Bear = = You better be able to Fight that Fighting Bear ! !

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
@Declan said:

It is unfortunately time to just stamp out Hamas . It is only a matter of hours now before they start slaughtering all over the West, including Ireland.

WHy on earth would Hamas begin murdering people in the West, including Ireland? Their battle is with their Israeli oppressors, not anyone else!

They also have no operatives outside of Gaza!
What? Every single person in Europe is guilty. Every single person in Europe surely are liable for the punishment no? Hamas are not criminals, we are.

So says EU Left cuck boy. So we can listen top lefties saying it, We can watch Islamics kill innocent people randomly. But can be reassured by online apologists for Islamic nationalism. Aye

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Nfi4k9sKiBU

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
What? Every single person in Europe is guilty. Every single person in Europe surely are liable for the punishment no? Hamas are not criminals, we are.

So says EU Left cuck boy. So we can listen top lefties saying it, We can watch Islamics kill innocent people randomly. But can be reassured by online apologists for Islamic nationalism. Aye

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Nfi4k9sKiBU

I support the rights of the Palestinian people!

I don't support Islamists immigrating to Europe!

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
That is reasonable except they want it all.
It seems to me all the Palestinian people want, Muslim and Christian is a safe home of their own!

I don't think it's fair to brand them as the same as the worst kind of Islamists in the world, the likes of the headchoppers the West funded to try to destroy Syria, as Israel seeks to do!

Last edited:

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
It seems to me all the Palestinian people want, Muslim and Christian is a safe home of their own!

I don't think it's fair to brand them as the same as the worst kind of Islamists in the world, the likes of the headchoppers the West funded to try to destroy Syria, as Israel seeks to do!
Really? I seem to remember preachers in the Al Asqa Mosque telling adherents to go to Europe and outbreed its people. Western bleeding heart liberal fall to easily for Islamic sob stories and their Taqiya strategy of lying to the western Liberals.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom