Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
That doesn't make sense. Supporting Palestinian people to prevent them from having to migrate en mass from their homeland is a good thing, no?
And when the time comes, and it is, will your support for Palestine also extend to mass transfers of them to Ireland and Europe?

Note how their co-coreligionists and Arab neighbours in Jordan and Egypt want nothing to do with them.

Their countries are already majority Muslim and ours aren't. And Islam's stated objective to have all the world under Islam. We are in their House of War [Though they dont mean us any harm, honest]

and how you could possibly say no to 200,000 Gazans... look... a dead baby.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67152271

Harvard letter: Law students who took anti-Israel stance lose job offers​

• Published
      20 hours ago
Related Topics
A pro-Palestinian protest at Harvard University
IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
A pro-Palestinian protest at Harvard University
By Mike Wendling
BBC News

An elite law firm has rescinded job offers for three Ivy League students associated with letters that expressed support for Palestinians and blamed Israel for the Hamas attacks.
Davis Polk & Wardwell said the views "are in direct contravention of our firm's value system".
It added that student leaders who signed onto the statements are "no longer welcome in our firm".
The students, who have not been named, attend Harvard and Columbia.
However, an email sent by the managing partner, Neil Barr and seen by the BBC, indicates that a door has potentially been left open for a reversal of the decision.

It said the firm was talking to two of the students "to ensure that any further color being offered to us by these students is considered".

The decision on Tuesday by the firm - which employs around 1,000 attorneys and has annual revenues of $1.7bn (£1.4bn) - comes as the views taken by US university students about the conflict in the Middle East continue to cause controversy on and off college campuses.
Jews were once banned from Harvard .
today they are 1.5% of the population but are 47% of Harvard .
the tax system of Americas has been changed in order that the wealthy can weaponize their tax liability .
therefore they make large tax deductible endowments to universities which gives them influence they dont deserve,
they can then have professors fired if they don't toe the Jewish line and nobody is allowed to investigate Israel or be critical of Jews .
this weaponizing of daily life in America is terrorism --naked terrorism .
democracy has ceased for decades in the congress as they will run a well funded candidate against you and take out millions of dollars of ads calling you a bolix or worse .
this is all tax deductible therefore it is free and the monies destined for the poor are now used to jail Americans in their Jewish prison which is America today .

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Many Irish folk support the Palestinian peoples aim of a state of their own; they don't support them being given Offaly instead, FFS!

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Well, why don't the Celtic fans with Palestinian flags all volunteer to fight for Palestine like the pals battalions in the World War I?
Why don't you ask them? I've explained why I support the Palestinians!
Here are two native Irish speaking anarchists fighting for Rojava, one of them later died fighting for Ukraine in a Christian Identity brigade even though he is a far left atheist. I guess since Paddy is pro-Kurd he won't be fighting to help to poor Armenians anyway.

Eejits!

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
And when the time comes, and it is, will your support for Palestine also extend to mass transfers of them to Ireland and Europe?

Note how their co-coreligionists and Arab neighbours in Jordan and Egypt want nothing to do with them.

Their countries are already majority Muslim and ours aren't. And Islam's stated objective to have all the world under Islam. We are in their House of War [Though they dont mean us any harm, honest]

and how you could possibly say no to 200,000 Gazans... look... a dead baby.
Absolutely not, why would I? I want to keep them in their homeland. I also want to start forced repatriation of Muslims here. This will be easier if Israel and its Jewish NGOs are out of the picture. Supporting Palestine and its neighbours in eradicating the strangle hold that Israel has in the ME has major advantages for Europe.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Many Irish folk support the Palestinian peoples aim of a state of their own; they don't support them being given Offaly instead, FFS!
Really, where is the limit to their support? You see what they did for Ukrainians and random North Africans.

What do you think they'll do for for a group they have been trained for decades to think of as the Second Irish?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Jews were once banned from Harvard .
today they are 1.5% of the population but are 47% of Harvard .
the tax system of Americas has been changed in order that the wealthy can weaponize their tax liability .
therefore they make large tax deductible endowments to universities which gives them influence they dont deserve,
they can then have professors fired if they don't toe the Jewish line and nobody is allowed to investigate Israel or be critical of Jews .
this weaponizing of daily life in America is terrorism --naked terrorism .
democracy has ceased for decades in the congress as they will run a well funded candidate against you and take out millions of dollars of ads calling you a bolix or worse .
this is all tax deductible therefore it is free and the monies destined for the poor are now used to jail Americans in their Jewish prison which is America today .
I am at Harvard now. The gates are shut and only students can enter. Security is tight.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Absolutely not, why would I? I want to keep them in their homeland. I also want to start forced repatriation of Muslims here. This will be easier if Israel and its Jewish NGOs are out of the picture. Supporting Palestine and its neighbours in eradicating the strangle hold that Israel has in the ME has major advantages for Europe.
Palestinian neighbours have done very little to resolve the issue. They're happy enough to let it fester and have done so for years.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
But the left dominate the pro-Palestine protests and they have no problem with a Muslim majority in Offaly and would call you an Islamophobic racist for having one.
I don't know anyone who would be happy to see a Muslim majority in any Irish county!

All my friends and I want to see less immigration!

I think the left you speak of is more of an online/political movement, rather than any body of real Irish people, most of whom I'm sure would never want to see a Muslim majority county here!

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I don't know anyone who would be happy to see a Muslim majority in any Irish county!

All my friends and I want to see less immigration!

I think the left you speak of is more of an online/political movement, rather than any body of real Irish people, most of whom I'm sure would never want to see a Muslim majority county here!
They'll vote Sinn Fein the largest party in the next election and SF will happily give Palestinian people a 15 mile long, 6 mile wide coast-side resort. with free housing, school etc and FG and FF will complain that the supply of free hummus is not getting in to New Palestine fast enough.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Really, where is the limit to their support? You see what they did for Ukrainians and random North Africans.

What do you think they'll do for for a group they have been trained for decades to think of as the Second Irish?
I don't know, I don't speak for them!

I think it's mental flooding our country with Ukrainians and others at a time when we can't house our own!

But this is a totally separate issue to support for Palestine, which obviously is not pushed by those pushing for support of Ukraine..

You seem to presume any support for non-Irish struggles indicates a desire to flood Ireland with immigrants!

There's no rationale there. It's emotive thinking!

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
The NGOs would have more open borders Jews if they all left their Zionist state, they would come here.
So, we should let them do what they want? Realise their lebensraum in the ME? How will that help Europe.?
If they're forced to leave their Zionist state in the ME then they have no more control. And yes I will oppose them coming here. Rwanda is all set up to receive refugees. They can go there and kvetch to their hearts content.
If Israel crumbles then so does their influence. Bit like dominos.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
The whole Palestinian flag thing is like a psyop to make us accept mass Islamic immigration. No one in Ireland cared about Palestine before 1970 something.
In the 30s the Left were campaigning for the poor Jews to be sent to Palestine. Do you know what that evil Hitler is doing them? muh poor Jews. now its muh poor Palestinians.

They wouldnt know when they were full.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom