Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Really? I seem to remember preachers in the Al Asqa Mosque telling adherents to go to Europe and outbreed its people. Western bleeding heart liberal fall to easily for Islamic sob stories and their Taqiya strategy of lying to the western Liberals.

I believe that when this kicks off, if it does, these bleeding hearts willbe permanently cured.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Strange how the biggest advocates for the abortion of Irish children get so triggered about the murder of Palestinian ones.
Specifically Irish children, or he's an advocate of abortion in general. You know it is possible to hold two differing opinions on different subjects in your head, at one time. Don't see the relevance.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Indeed. except that the Jews buy the boats and Muslims get on them.They can agree on that as both of them hate Europeans. Yet we are expected to invest ourselves in their fights.
I, like you I'm sure, invest in what I believe in, not what the powers that be expect me to invest in!

We know about occupation and oppression, being Irish (I'm assuming you are?), and I stand with others in that predicament!

I don't want to see people from other parts of the world fleeing to Ireland, and Europe, people who are so different to us, but if I was in their shoes, living a shitty life with no prospects perhaps, I would too!

I'm a nationalist, but also a realist!

Tiger

Reaction score
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67152271

Harvard letter: Law students who took anti-Israel stance lose job offers​

• Published
      20 hours ago
Related Topics
A pro-Palestinian protest at Harvard University
IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
A pro-Palestinian protest at Harvard University
By Mike Wendling
BBC News

An elite law firm has rescinded job offers for three Ivy League students associated with letters that expressed support for Palestinians and blamed Israel for the Hamas attacks.
Davis Polk & Wardwell said the views "are in direct contravention of our firm's value system".
It added that student leaders who signed onto the statements are "no longer welcome in our firm".
The students, who have not been named, attend Harvard and Columbia.
However, an email sent by the managing partner, Neil Barr and seen by the BBC, indicates that a door has potentially been left open for a reversal of the decision.

It said the firm was talking to two of the students "to ensure that any further color being offered to us by these students is considered".

The decision on Tuesday by the firm - which employs around 1,000 attorneys and has annual revenues of $1.7bn (£1.4bn) - comes as the views taken by US university students about the conflict in the Middle East continue to cause controversy on and off college campuses.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Really? I seem to remember preachers in the Al Asqa Mosque telling adherents to go to Europe and outbreed its people. Western bleeding heart liberal fall to easily for Islamic sob stories and their Taqiya strategy of lying to the western Liberals.

Kind of like equating all Christians with Evangelical Jew loving Mormons.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

Well let's hope our government don't allow them in!

Oh wait...

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I, like you I'm sure, invest in what I believe in, not what the powers that be expect me to invest in!

We know about occupation and oppression, being Irish (I'm assuming you are?), and I stand with others in that predicament!

I don't want to see people from other parts of the world fleeing to Ireland, and Europe, people who are so different to us, but if I was in their shoes, living a shitty life with no prospects perhaps, I would too!

I'm a nationalist, but also a realist!
Strange then that we haven't see the same Irish Nationalist and Republicans who sympathise with people being removed from Gaza pass any remarks on the Azerbaijani ethnic cleansing of Armenians from Karabakh. A people lost their ancestral homeland and barely an eyelid was batted. And especially not by our Irish patriots. Though it could be difficult to hold Celtic football performance in mind along with Palestine, never mind a third topic. Could any of Nationalist find in on a map?

The fact that its Islamic ethnic clearance of Christians is another reason why nothing it said about it. Western Liberal are trained to cry for Islam when they face roll back, but nothing will be said when they do the same.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

By the way, there are people preaching all sorts of shit, here and in all country's; that doesn't mean one can ascribe the positions being preached to all the people of each country the preaching goes on in!

Are the Palestinians an exception?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
By the way, there are people preaching all sorts of shit, here and in all country's; that doesn't mean one can ascribe the positions being preached to all the people of each country the preaching goes on in!

Are the Palestinians an exception?
When you look around Ireland and Europe you literally see that millions of his people took his advice. Or haven't you noticed? They dont mind settling in our countries, but by fuck Jews cannot do it theirs. Your attempt to paint these guy as a great bunch of lads who never did nothing to nobody, shows just how far they have sucked you in with their taqiya stories.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Strange then that we haven't see the same Irish Nationalist and Republicans who sympathise with people being removed from Gaza pass any remarks on the Azerbaijani ethnic cleansing of Armenians from Karabakh. A people lost their ancestral homeland and barely an eyelid was batted. And especially not by our Irish patriots. Though it could be difficult to hold Celtic football performance in mind along with Palestine, never mind a third topic. Could any of Nationalist find in on a map?

The fact that its Islamic ethnic clearance of Christians is another reason why nothing it said about it. Western Liberal are trained to cry for Islam when they face roll back, but nothing will be said when they do the same.
Ask why our Western media gave it so little coverage..

Because it's what their Western masters wanted!

What's happening to the Palestinians, many of whom are Christians, can't be kept off the airwaves in the same way! Despite the same masters wanting it to be..

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score

Just a little background on Israel's nuclear capabilities. This is old, so I'm quite sure it's a little more sophisticated now.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
When you look around Ireland and Europe you literally see that millions of his people took his advice. Or haven't you noticed? They dont mind settling in our countries, but by fuck Jews cannot do it theirs.

Not millions, but far too many!
Your attempt to paint these guy as a great bunch of lads who never did nothing to nobody, shows just how far they have sucked you in with their taqiya stories.
That's nonsense! Sorry!

Standing with the oppressed against injustice doesn't mean you think Muslim immigration is great, or the people coming here are. That's just daft! The two things are completely unconnected!

I stand with the Palestinians against oppression!

I stand against mass immigration into my country!

Pretty straightforward I think!

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Ask why our Western media gave it so little coverage..

Because it's what their Western masters wanted!

What's happening to the Palestinians, many of whom are Christians, can't be kept off the airwaves in the same way! Despite the same masters wanting it to be..
Nah, its because Islamic and Arab countries have kept Palestine as honey trap for sentimental romantic idiots in Western countries to tie them to Islamic objectives.

People protested about the Gaza stuff despite the 'Jew controlled media', Those pushing Islamic objectives made sure that alternative media and their media covered.

But not Karabakh.. neither Western nor Islamic media want to make an issue of that. They aren't Muslim so Al Jeezera don't push it, and they aren't Jews so BBC/CNN don't push it.

And Western Liberal don't have an issue with ethnically cleansing Christians. And their grasp of geo-politics goes only as far as the stuff on their screens tells them.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Not millions, but far too many!

That's nonsense! Sorry!

Standing with the oppressed against injustice doesn't mean you think Muslim immigration is great, or the people coming here are. That's just daft! The two things are completely unconnected!

I stand with the Palestinians against oppression!

I stand against mass immigration into my country!

Pretty straightforward I think!
You stand with Palestine because you are told too. You dont wax lyrical about the treatment of Uighir Muslim in Communist China?

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Yes, they are a trendy lefty cause and mostly exotic Muslims, unlike Armenians who are Christians also exotic but not enough, Oriental Christianity isn't exotic enough I suppose.

The left prefers the Muslim Kurds who ethnically cleansed Armenians with the Young Turks. Anarchist lads from the Gaeltacht even going off to fight for Rojava in Kurdistan.
That all sounds a bit too intellectualised to be honest.

I think most supporters of the Palestinian people just clearly see and recognise the injustice, the brutality, the hopelessness in the face of the most powerful people in the world, so basically know right from wrong!

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
That all sounds a bit too intellectualised to be honest.

I think most supporters of the Palestinian people just clearly see and recognise the injustice, the brutality, the hopelessness in the face of the most powerful people in the world, so basically know right from wrong!
They see it clearly because the Islamic World have let the situation fester to attract romantic European and Irish to sympathise with Islam. And it worked.

And surely you'll not say no when 200,000 Gazan are given a county in Ireland to settle in.

Sure weren't we once a colonised country?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
See above!

I know little about this, bar what I hear from Western media, which I assume is lies..

You pick your battles, and I'll pick mine👍
No, you don't as Left dont hype Muslim treatment in China, as Communist good. Jews bad... look at Palestine,

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Nah, its because Islamic and Arab countries have kept Palestine as honey trap for sentimental romantic idiots in Western countries to tie them to Islamic objectives.

People protested about the Gaza stuff despite the 'Jew controlled media', Those pushing Islamic objectives made sure that alternative media and their media covered.

But not Karabakh.. neither Western nor Islamic media want to make an issue of that. They aren't Muslim so Al Jeezera don't push it, and they aren't Jews so BBC/CNN don't push it.

And Western Liberal don't have an issue with ethnically cleansing Christians. And their grasp of geo-politics goes only as far as the stuff on their screens tells them.
That doesn't make sense. Supporting Palestinian people to prevent them from having to migrate en mass from their homeland is a good thing, no?

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
They see it clearly because the Islamic World have let the situation fester to attract romantic European and Irish to sympathise with Islam. And it worked.
Interesting perspective...
And surely you'll not say no when 200,000 Gazan are given a county in Ireland to settle in.
I'd bomb the ships they'd come in before they dock! Would you help me?
Sure were we once a colonised country?
We're just as colonised now! Digitally! Economically! Socially! Etc...

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom