Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

Tiger

Reaction score
IMG_0968.jpeg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Palestine was the only place on earth which never had a pogrom of the Jews in 2000 years .
the reason for this was that both Jews and Palestinian Arabs were Semitic and treated each other like brothers -- they shared their food and loaned each other money and raised each others kids as there was little to divide them --.
amazingly the country did not have an army and had a small police presence -- and this relaxed and peaceful way of living was their downfall when the British invaded and then the Kazarians invaded and they now had no army to defend themselves with .
if you look at old film of Palestine its hard to get as Israel has bought up and confiscated all the old film stock which shows a beautiful country without any security presence -- no fences no barriers nothing but smiling happy people .
the Palestinians owned Palestine -- and the mad idea was hatched by the British that if they gave what they did not own to people who did not own it either.
Then the Americians who swore they would never enter the European war could be maneuvered by the powerful Jews of America to fight with the British and they would defeat Germany who they perceived as a economic rival.
if you terrorize a entire people and in one month cause 700,000 of them to leave their homes often with food on the table,
and their money also left behind ---and they flee with just the clothes on their back -
-you make further inquiries and you find that the family was the core of Palestinian life and they had a very strong community which was self policing due to their high set of morals .
when you take a village and assemble all of them ----elderly and very young kids,
and you force them to watch you abort a heavily pregnant woman using a bayonet ---
you trigger a mental response that everyone must flee and that's what they did -- its recorded --it happened .
in Israeli schools kids are taught that the stupid Palestinians simply were so feckless they just abandoned their homes by the thousands .
their situation was hopeless after 70 years of struggle and this goading to get the Israelis to fight them is the highest risk strategy there is,
the yanks with their vast technology --b52 fleets of bombers -- everything they could throw at them --were beaten by a peasant army who hid in the tunnels.
the Israeli army has everything to fight a war somewhere else -- and have spent the past 70 years just shooting women and children but have nothing but shitting in their trousers infantry to face the Palestinians who have like hisbulla defeated them easily in hand to hand fighting.
most army's have seen what they did and they have enraged the Israelis to fight on Palestinian terms with Palestinian tech .
to combat this the Israelis have dropped in the past few days over 60,000 bombs.
more bombs that dropped in the entire war with Afgahnastan as their infantry are too terrified to face the Palestinians .
its their 1916 --good luck to them .
the terrorist Israelis have brought this to where it is and the Palestinians have nothing left to do except what they are doing .
@Myles O'Reilly can you summarize what Aul Lad said.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Can we all agree, that it was a mistake for the Arabs to attack Israel in 1967.

Then we can address why Jordan expelled the PLO and all palisisinians in I believe a few years later.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Where did you get the figure of 60000 bombs dropped in the past few days.

Ate these magic bombs that kill nobody of are there say 300000 killed, which would be 5 per bomb.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Where did you get the figure of 60000 bombs dropped in the past few days.

Ate these magic bombs that kill nobody of are there say 300000 killed, which would be 5 per bomb.
MY MISTAKE .
I i checked a number of sources and they all quote the IDF stating they dropped 6,000 BOMBS weighing 4000tonnes in the past 6 days which killed 1400 people -- i am 1 zero out .
they are not magic bombs .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I love your front garden Dan!
I posted it to show that the park plaza hotel seriously supports Israel and most people here do as well. So the propaganda war is won by Israel.
I just happened to have my guests today being picked up from there.

K

Kangal

What did Hamas expect to happen ? !
That people would forget that children were murdered by Hamas just a few days ago.
That Hamas are using the civilian population in Gaza to hide in.
That people would believe Hamas that 500 people died in a hospital car park with absolutely no evidence.

And they are right. People want to believe Islamicists. They are even marching for them.

How did that happen?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom