General Chat For All To Read.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Do all these Fine Gael TDs know something that they are Not telling the rest of us ~ ~ The amount of them that are announcing that they are Not going to run at the next election is turning in to a big number !

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Do all these Fine Gael TDs know something that they are Not telling the rest of us ~ ~ The amount of them that are announcing that they are Not going to run at the next election is turning in to a big number !

That kid has only been 50 years in office.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
The idea of microbial life surviving and making its way to Earth via impacts.. isn't particularly supported. A deliberate seeding by aliens is even more fringe.

We didn't evolve from monkeys.

These are two of the "main options" presented by Drooper, the third being the one she believes in (Adam and Eve).
a strange thing to take account of --i was brought on a tour of an Irish brick factory which poisoned the locality and the parish priest roared from the pulpit that he was "" sick sore and tired burying men from this factory and this is the 35th man to die of cancer "" to the invited press .
while in the factory my friend who was in charge of the kiln opened a view hole and i looked down and saw a almost transparent rail carriage of bricks and i asked what temp is it he pointed to a screen and i read 1,300C and he then showed me the ingredients going into the mix which included 60%shale and 40% fire clay .
the additional ingredients were dye and anti fungal measures to try and kill the organisms which the 1300 degrees would /could not kill and which BLOOMED afterwards on the brick and stained them .
the burning of the cattle in England in hellish visions of acres of cattle being set alight only spread the CJD virus as the PRION in the bones as they described it was not killed by 800 degrees of heat .
i would therefore not rule out the existence of interstellar life .

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
a strange thing to take account of --i was brought on a tour of an Irish brick factory which poisoned the locality and the parish priest roared from the pulpit that he was "" sick sore and tired burying men from this factory and this is the 35th man to die of cancer "" to the invited press .
while in the factory my friend who was in charge of the kiln opened a view hole and i looked down and saw a almost transparent rail carriage of bricks and i asked what temp is it he pointed to a screen and i read 1,300C and he then showed me the ingredients going into the mix which included 60%shale and 40% fire clay .
the additional ingredients were dye and anti fungal measures to try and kill the organisms which the 1300 degrees would /could not kill and which BLOOMED afterwards on the brick and stained them .
the burning of the cattle in England in hellish visions of acres of cattle being set alight only spread the CJD virus as the PRION in the bones as they described it was not killed by 800 degrees of heat .
Sir, I urge you to consider the tardigrade -

Though tardigrades are disarmingly cute, they are also nearly indestructible and can even survive in outer space.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
@Myles O'Reilly.
He said that some life forms can survive practically anything so maybe life came from other stars.

(A Prion is a strange life form associated with Mad Cow Disease. Please contact Val on his utube site and he will explain further in a wideo)

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Thank you Sir.

I wish he could get over his ego and make his comment as succintly as that.

The man seems to just want to be heard :rolleyes:

Tiger

Reaction score
IMG_1132.jpeg

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Two types of course. There's your hot mustard (Colman's) and your French mustard. Both are great, IMO. The former not to be messed with, although great for ham or the humble cheese sandwich or toasty.. and the latter great on hot dogs (pour on McDuff) :)
Coleman's is epic but less is more on a ham toastie 👌

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
You sure as fuck would if you were starving :)

Okay, I think it's more of a - wouldn't eat or wouldn't want to eat (assuming you're not literally starving) question than a healthy dietary consideration.

What would you take off your list, if anything, in that circumstance? 🤔
If I was starving I'd eat everything on the list!

And when my resolve is weak I eat some too🙂

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom