General Chat For All To Read.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Am feckin starving now! quick sliced chestnut mushrooms and fine chipped leeks to sweat off, then shredded smoked salmon and finally thin sliced feta cheese on pan till half melted - straight onto warmed wholemeal bread and a little sliced pickle!! yessssss!!😍

Tiger

Reaction score
Your blog is a forum, sweetheart. You can start any thread you like there, heck, even I can (I think). But you would have full editorial control #wouldntwant2bthere
Okay fag boy.

Start a thread about Catholics and Nationalism.

We’ll eat you for breakfast.

Tiger

Reaction score
If you want to write a comprehensible sentence in the English language then do so
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Tiger

Reaction score
You should try to understand what's happened here Drooper @Tiger.

You're very upset that I started a cordial, fun discussion.. that others were engaging with positively. Yes, me
Haha, oh yeah what was this super fun discussion about you deluded eejit?

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Cannabis is a helluva drug.
It can be, depends on many factors, from looking at youtube vids recently it's amazing at how the cultures have evolved/progressed.

But how do you manage all of that stoned?
I'm not, but at times when in use, the effect is mostly to be high with energy.
When mixed with tobacco (Joints) it certainly does give a stoned dopey effect, no longer my thing, very thankfully.
I remember one guy, starving, who I worked with telling me a story about going to the supermarket stoned.. and spending about an hour, fascinated, shopping. And then we got home he realised that he basically couldn't eat anything that he bought, what, a tin of tomatoes? It was all just ingredients for recipes he had in his head. Had me in stitches 🤣

Yeah so what's to be done? Put on the pot, open the packs and get inventive, being stoned one will eat anything with a vengeance 👹 and then after, head out to the 24hr garage for chocolate, monster munch, milk & blue rizla🙃

Anyway am currently into Day7 of a restart of 90 Days, the previous effort lasted 4 weeks, this time there'll be no lucky break and that's OK, not a bad thing but a mysterious blessing in disguise, of sorts.

Sooner or later everyone gets a break, best to do it on ones own terms🥲

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Crab ketchup. Mayonnaise. Raw fish. Shrimo.tofu. grapefruit. Pickles. Olives. Oysters. Nutella. Snails and definitely mustard.
there's a restaurant on Fredric st Dublin called night and day and at night the coffee shop changes to a Korean restaurant which serves RAMEN .
i ate there during the riots .
i have just crossed off Korea as a place i will ever visit --- the disgusting dog food in a watery bowl is beyond my comprehension .
i did what i have never done before i spread out 2 serviettes and put the stewed bones and gristle and the mad round eggshell sized FUNGUS and other ingredients and i ate the mediocre 3 spoons of noodles and left .
i once paid a good few bob for a expensive japanese meal as i was disgusted by cheap Japanese food and i said i was the problem --such smart people HAD to have taste buds .
it was cracked everything tasted like aged Fukieshemas dead cat --totally wrong and to top it off they put a jug of sake in a bowl and poured boiling water around it order to warm this crap and make you retch .
i really like Asian food but some parts of Asia are detached from reality or sanity and are responsible for the extinction of many rare species not to taste them but to believe they can get an erection from the death of a rhino.
such people should be restricted to a bowl of rice each day with water and that's it .

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Sorry for your troubles @AUL LAD , eating out randomly in Dublin has often proved to be hellish, awful service and below standard quality for big Irish prices - Goodbye to all that (because clearly some places are taking the piss).
Looking for the goodness? Get back to Govinda in middle Abbey street 😊

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Sorry for your troubles @AUL LAD , eating out randomly in Dublin has often proved to be hellish, awful service and below standard quality for big Irish prices - Goodbye to all that (because clearly some places are taking the piss).
Looking for the goodness? Get back to Govinda in middle Abbey street 😊
will do thanks.
i eat in the kilkenny shop frequently and i ask the staff to omit the meat or fish and pile on the veg --i get a gaga plate and a large portion of salsa or sauce on the side and depending on the till it is either 6-50 or 8-00 -- not bad for good food in the middle of Dublin .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Korean restaurant which serves RAMEN .
i ate there during the riots .
i have just crossed off Korea as a place i will ever visit --- the disgusting dog food in a watery bowl is beyond my comprehension .
If they were in the RA, that's what they deserve.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The prick made it to a 100 though.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom