General Chat For All To Read.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay Grima

“A man is one whose body has been trained to be the ready servant of his mind; whose passions are trained to be the servants of his will; who enjoys the beautiful, loves truth, hates wrong, loves to do good, and respects others as himself.” –John Ruskin
Are you Roc?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I asked Bard ( googles LLM ~ Large Language Model )

Bard's answer is below ~ This is how the Irish Elite Control Ireland.

How many Quangos and NGOs in the Republic of Ireland ?​

As of 2022, there are an estimated 832 Quangos and 2,607 NGOs in the Republic of Ireland.

A Quango is a quasi-autonomous non-governmental organization (Quango) is a body that is not a government department, but is funded by the government and performs some functions that would normally be carried out by a government department. Quangos are often created to provide specialized expertise or to deliver services more efficiently than the government could.

An NGO is a non-governmental organization (NGO) is a non-profit, voluntary citizens' group that is independent from government control. NGOs are formed to address social, economic, or environmental issues. They can be local, national, or international.

Here is a table that shows the estimated number of Quangos and NGOs in the Republic of Ireland by year:

YearQuangosNGOs
drive_spreadsheetExport to Sheets

Please note that these are just estimates, and the actual number of Quangos and NGOs in the Republic of Ireland may vary.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

As of 2022, there are an estimated 832 Quangos and 2,607 NGOs in the Republic of Ireland.

A Quango is a quasi-autonomous non-governmental organization (Quango) is a body that is not a government department, but is funded by the government and performs some functions that would normally be carried out by a government department. Quangos are often created to provide specialized expertise or to deliver services more efficiently than the government could.

An NGO is a non-governmental organization (NGO) is a non-profit, voluntary citizens' group that is independent from government control. NGOs are formed to address social, economic, or environmental issues. They can be local, national, or international.

Here is a table that shows the estimated number of Quangos and NGOs in the Republic of Ireland by year:

YearQuangosNGOs

Please note that these are just estimates, and the actual number of Quangos and NGOs in the Republic of Ireland may vary.
Their budget is about 9 billion euros I read recently. The Defense Department is just 1 billion.

There maggots are worried about losing their free meal ticket.

That is why you see the extreme hate.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Their budget is about 9 billion euros I read recently. The Defense Department is just 1 billion.

There maggots are worried about losing their free meal ticket.

That is why you see the extreme hate.
Excellent Thinking On Your Part.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Again from Bard

The Irish government provides significant funding to Quangos and NGOs in the Republic of Ireland. In 2022, the total expenditure on Quangos was €11.7 billion, while the total expenditure on NGOs was €2.2 billion.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

YearQuangosNGOs

This is how the Irish Elite Control Ireland

That works out at 21 quangos/NGOs per TD. You're dead right!

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
This is how the Irish Elite Control Ireland

That works out at 21 quangos/NGOs per TD. You're dead right!
It's Incredible = = And it explains how the Irish Political Parties ( Establishment Parties ) and Politicians ( Establishment Politicians ) Subvert / Buy Democracy.

tldr

Reaction score
Are you Roc?

I have no idea what he's talking about. I may have seen roc's posts but they never registered with me and I probably skipped over them as uninteresting. I would imagine that my posting style must differ from his in significant ways so I don't know how this is persisting.

From what I can tell, if Jimbo thinks someone invalidates his narrative or he feels that they exceed him then he uses the allegation that "they're roc!".

So this roc moniker is a general charge rather than a genuine association with a real person. It's not just tiresome, it's characteristic of a sub-adult and/or manipulative personality.

I've invited him to outline why he maintains this assertion but he refuses to. There is no attempt to support his claim. That suggests duplicity. Argument should be judged on its merits. If anything I post is objectionable then argue it out. That's normal.

Jimbo is an energy sink.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
OK ~ You just need a mere 3 and a half hours for this one ~

But this fella talks about all sorts of science stuff with good humour while being interesting.

Ah Shite ~ Search on youtube for ~

Andrej Karpathy: Tesla AI, Self-Driving, Optimus, Aliens, and AGI | Lex Fridman Podcast #333

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdiD-9MMpb0&list=TLPQMjkxMTIwMjNRa7Uj8DuHXA&index=8

And by the way you will probably have to watch it 2 or 3 times to have much chance of taking in, everything / much, of what this Genius is telling you.

It is certainly worth, listening / watching, Twice at least.

tldr

Reaction score
JimJamboMowl but.. you've no idea who roc is.. none whatsoever 🤣

Well, Fishalt nicknamed you Jimbo, so that's where that came from. I think it's appropriate.

Remember the non-interference agreement? I'm perfectly willing to avoid you if you can reciprocate.

I've only put one person on ignore with the button in my total time on the internet - and I lifted that after a few years - so I'm open to everyone being right on something every now and again and I'd rather not deprive myself of that. This "everything is the fault of the tribe of David" thing you've got going on is a lot of effort and not useful.

There are pathological elements in every group - I'm sure there are a few guys in Andorra with ulterior motives - but to homogenize every person of a group (defined by intrinsic physical characteristics) into that category is stupid, it is an insult to the pursuit of the Good. Culture is the thing that primarily differentiates us - it is this that determines the moral content of conduct.

We should be principally concerned with the interests of our own nation. The greatest "present danger" is the pathologization of the civic space in order to prop up institutionalised negative selection, not the waning Thucydides Trap guys in the Middle East.

You've been picking a fight for a reason inexplicable to a healthy adult psychology. Don't whine if you get beaten up. Be a man.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Interesting Situation Here ~ Richard Boyd Barrett could / would surely be done for Hate-Speech under the legislation that the Politicians / Government are Pushing through the Dáil ! ! !

And The Sheer Arrogance of Micheál Martin to be asked, perfectly legitimate questions about what, He / His Government / Politicians are Pushing ? !

The Arrogance of the Politicians in the Dáil knows No Bounds !

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAidzZQzUOs

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom