General Chat For All To Read.

free and clean

Reaction score
Littler wins again. Says he'll celebrate with a kebab.

Could be the next Andy Fordham.

andy-fordham_1529259c.jpg

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Rip-Off Ireland (Fuck-Off Ireland😞) Strikes Again!!

Parking charges at the Cliffs of Moher are generating an increasing number of complaints.

The cliffs are one of Ireland’s best known tourist attractions and millions of people from across the world have flocked to West Clare to visit them.

However, complaints released by Clare County Council suggest not all of them come away happy; one driver wrote they had expected to be charged €10 for parking but were shocked to learn it was in fact €32. . . .

. . . Bus travel​

Another visitor complained they had arrived by bus but had still been charged a parking fee because their trip had generated a carbon footprint.

Cllr Talty described this as a “bit ridiculous” and reiterated that access to the cliffs themselves is free.

Tiger

Reaction score
Rip-Off Ireland (Fuck-Off Ireland😞) Strikes Again!!

Parking charges at the Cliffs of Moher are generating an increasing number of complaints.

The cliffs are one of Ireland’s best known tourist attractions and millions of people from across the world have flocked to West Clare to visit them.

However, complaints released by Clare County Council suggest not all of them come away happy; one driver wrote they had expected to be charged €10 for parking but were shocked to learn it was in fact €32. . . .

. . . Bus travel​

Another visitor complained they had arrived by bus but had still been charged a parking fee because their trip had generated a carbon footprint.

Cllr Talty described this as a “bit ridiculous” and reiterated that access to the cliffs themselves is free.
Yeah. We went to the Cliffs of Moher during the summer. The car park was some astronomical fee. So, instead we just parked 200 yards up the road for free. That car park should be boycotted. It’s an unashamed attempt to rip off tourists.

K

Kangal

Do you have a transvestite kid?

I bet you do. I bet you even encouraged him. Sick, twisted f*ck that you are.
No. I have a normal Irish family. My father's side seem to hate each other but can't stop talking to each other. My mother's side doesn't talk at all.

So zero real communication for any of them.

My daughter thinks she is a lesbian. I'm like, well let's see.

Trans would actually be interesting.

K

Kangal

So your ten-year-old daughter is a tomboy and you want to leave it up to her to decide if she's a homosexual? If she said that she's a tranny and wanted hormone blockers and so on, what would say to her?
Easy.

"Wait'.

Do you have kids?

You don't I bet. (A court order doesn’t count).

K

Kangal

Trans would be more "interesting"?
Yep. Being gay isn't a big deal now and we should be thankful for that.
My daughter is saying, basically, "I think I like girls" (a massively common thing if hidden before). But she's not sure. So....shrug the shoulders and make time make its mark.

K

Kangal

Why?

Although I have a gag reflex for say a depiction of what faggots get up to (and so does every straight man), I'm not a 'homophobe'. I have said before that, and I quote - "There were gay people, there are gay people, and there will be gay people."

So don't stress about it.

How not 'homophobic' can I get?

But why do we have to be "thankful" for it? 🤔

You said that you'd find it more "interesting" if she said that she was trans. A little snippet into your depraved mind.
Yeah. Gay is boring. Trans is interesting.

After all it's all I hear about these days. Right?

But I don't know a single trans person. I'm left of centre and don't get into politics. Yet I don't know anyone who knows anyone who knows any one who is is trans.

Why are we talking about this?

K

Kangal

You're a textbook case of the prerequisite for a textbook case of a leftist to be a psychopath?
I think you're a incredible sociopath, who cant have a single, long term, intimate relationship and kids.

It's cool to talk to you actually! The path less travelled and all that.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom