General Chat For All To Read.

K

Kangal

wouldn't, because they're going through a phase, encourage them them to take puberty blockers etc. because I found it more "interesting" (than them being gay).
I assume there's medical guidance in all this.

Im told it is "interesting" just on this site alone!

Its apparently a scourge.

Yet no one I know has ever been impacted.

Wolf

Reaction score
I think you're a incredible sociopath, who cant have a single, long term intmate relationship with kids. It's cool.
Point well and truly proven.
The mask always drops.

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
What's good for the goose etc etc etc....
I feel ill now after quoting that pervert.🤢
But let's be clear, it's spent a full week editing and snipping posts to suit its agenda so tough shit.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Yeah. We went to the Cliffs of Moher during the summer. The car park was some astronomical fee. So, instead we just parked 200 yards up the road for free. That car park should be boycotted. It’s an unashamed attempt to rip off tourists.
I would do a half mile with family, a mile plus on my own, rather that pay €32. On principle.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
My daughter thinks she is a lesbian. Trans would actually be interesting.
200w.webp

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I see college ball is live and free on YouTube if anyone's stuck for something to watch........I'm watching South Alabama against East Michigan

free and clean

Reaction score

free and clean

Reaction score
So many Cowards a Quislings = = It's only when Graham Linehan stood up that he found out how many Cowards and Quislings that are, in that Business and indeed in Normal Life.
He's one of those people who was completely on board with the left wing electronic mob mentality you find on places like twitter. I recall coming across him during the infanticide referendum - having previously been vaguely familiar with him through Father Ted - and he really came across as unhinged.

But clearly the transgender mania that erupted suddenly a few years ago caused him to re-evaluate things and he's been quite courageous in the lengths he's gone to oppose this bizarre cult.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Its good to see Linehan having been eaten by his own. He was a woke arsehole and now its come back to haunt him.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Celery Collum is brilliant Bio-metallic chemist at Cornell University, who has also made his name in the world of finance and social commentary. He has been writing his hilarious and biting year in review blog posts since 2007.

Here is part one of the latest offering. Long, but worth the time.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...ear-review-down-some-dark-rabbit-holes-part-1

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom