General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I certainly interviewed more famous than Waters, Jolly Heretic or Keith Woods anyway. And I admire all three.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It's amusing by the way that people feel the need to stamp their little feet and say - I'm NOT watching Millenniyule! So far we have the Aussie, Dan and Mad as a Fish. You can tell it's just far too much effort for them (and Where's my conspiracy theory nonsense) 😆
I am not stamping my feet, I never heard of the chap, I watched the waters interview, I was not impressed, and I said I have interviewed myself more important people than the three mentioned so move on.

People don't have time to watch these endless videos anyway.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Are we actually seeing some sanity with regard to this lunacy at last ? !

The HSE is totally ignoring these doctors in the same way 99% of politicians and the MSM are ignoring the story around it.
Imagine being terrified of a few weird men in dresses and a stack of pink haired fat ugly middle aged women who hate Ireland and white males.
There's actually an interesting question....how many tranny freaks are there in the black community compared to the whites?🤔

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
An interesting interview with Graham Linehan.

So many Cowards a Quislings = = It's only when Graham Linehan stood up that he found out how many Cowards and Quislings that are, in that Business and indeed in Normal Life.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom