General Chat For All To Read.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Millenniyule isn't a person

If you think that Millenniyule isn't interesting after watching less than 0.1% of it then eh, thanks for letting us know
Whoever the dude in the image is. He just parrots whatever is being talked about on Reddit at any given time.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
So you watched 5 minutes of over 2 hours and decided that Kieth [sic] is a Redditor?

I'd think you'd be better off going back to Trump and Ronald Reagan. Jaysus, you're only in your thirties and you're already a boomer :)
I'm not really interested TBH. He's another weeby talking head complaining rather than doing. Too young to really know what he thinks about anything yet TBH.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Waters does not get on topic til 40 minutes in so most people would have long left before that. 20 more minutes are worth listening to. But what is it with the lad sucking the vape pipe, is the bollux that hooked that he can not stop for even an hour.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Well on topic is what most want to listen to at the moment, which is emigration.

And the lad needs a patch or something for the 90 minutes. If he doesn't have that much will power even, I will dismiss him.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
And it is an insult to the guest if he is of waters generation.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Never heard of him. And to me, I am everything, as it is with everyone.

And I won't bother watching any more.

But that is just me.

Did anyone else here ever hear of this guy, I doubt it.

I want to listen to Waters, this lad is not up for interviewing Waters, just as Emma was not up to interviewing her guest Monday.

I probably interviewed more famous people myself than this lad.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom