General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No, after watching that black lad after getting minced under the back wheels of a huge truck, I will never be the same. He just splattered out like a can of paint. It was really gruesome.

Hermit

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I heard she tried to kill herself and the child - seems like she drove the car into the sea or off a cliff. Child custody battle was going on apparently.
Behind such headlines there is often a terrible story of tragedy and heartbreak.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
So John Bruton is laid to rest.
Rip.
The last decent Taoiseach this country had!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There will be plenty of such stories going forward unfortunately.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The Tale of Mowl and Ds86Ds”

In the quiet corners of the digital realm, Where forgotten websites gather dust, Lived Mowl and Ds86Ds, a peculiar pair, Their dreams as faded as ancient rust.

Mowl, with mismatched socks and wild hair, A coder by day, a poet by moonlight, His keyboard clattered with half-baked code, And his heart yearned for a byte of delight.

Ds86Ds, the eternal skeptic, wore thick glasses, His browser history filled with conspiracy theories, He’d argue with trolls and debunk UFO sightings, Yet secretly longed for extraterrestrial queries.

Together they tended to Islepoli, their relic, A once-thriving forum now lost in the haze, Its threads sagging like old hammocks, Where lonely avatars whispered their malaise.

Mowl would post poems about pixelated sunsets, Ds86Ds countered with cryptic rants, Their followers? A tumbleweed and a spambot, Their only likes? Echoes in the digital expanse.

“Let’s revive Islepoli!” Mowl declared one night, His eyes gleaming like forgotten emoticons, “We’ll breathe life into threads, resurrect memes, And maybe, just maybe, find lost unicorns.”

Ds86Ds scoffed, sipping lukewarm coffee, “Unicorns? More like broken links and dead GIFs. Our site’s a graveyard, Mowl, face the truth, We’re the last two souls on a sinking ship.”

But Mowl persisted, typing furiously, His fingers dancing across the dusty keys, He crafted threads about time-traveling llamas, And debates on whether AI could dream of seas.

Ds86Ds rolled his eyes, yet secretly admired, The spark in Mowl’s eyes, the audacity to hope, Together they laughed at their own absurdity, As Islepoli’s servers hummed, trying to cope.

And so, dear reader, let this be a lesson: Even losers can weave magic in forgotten lands, For Mowl and Ds86Ds, though odd and mismatched, Found solace in their pixels, hand in hand.

Next time you stumble upon a deserted forum, Where tumbleweeds whisper and spambots roam, Remember Mowl and Ds86Ds, the dreamers, Who turned a dead site into their pixelated home.

Islepoli may be lost in the digital abyss, but its legends live on

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
photo_2024-02-10_17-10-04.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I was very happy to have a rare off season tour today out to Lexington and Concord. I had a nice Morgan couple. A very rewarding day and a nice few bob to boot.

February to April is a big expenditure period, with insurance on 5 vehicles, Corporation tax and then Personnal taxes on April 15. All a pretty penny indeed.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I was very happy to have a rare off season tour today out to Lexington and Concord. I had a nice Morgan couple. A very rewarding day and a nice few bob to boot.

February to April is a big expenditure period, with insurance on 5 vehicles, Corporation tax and then Personnal taxes on April 15. All a pretty penny indeed.
Piss pants will hand these taxes directly over to bibi Israel and migrants :mad:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I have a group of about 40 from Guatemala today, so I have a chance to throw a few words in there. I lucked out, we are getting a foot of snow tomorrow

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom