General Chat For All To Read.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
It's a full days ghouling in the dail about brutal john......seen a few minutes of it , had to change it before I got sick
I hope you didn't change over to the Tonight Show where there was a love-in with Pascal O'Donoughue regarding the "terrorists" burning down buildings earmarked for asylum seekers.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I hope you didn't change over to the Tonight Show where there was a love-in with Pascal O'Donoughue regarding the "terrorists" burning down buildings earmarked for asylum seekers.
I'm watching pitch invasion on bbc2 how the Scottish and Irish changed football .....pretty good episode 3/3

valamhic

Reaction score
I can find no economic or finance thread. Quare thing. See this.https://biznerax.com/strengthening-ties-the-symbiotic-business-relationship-between-china-and-ireland/?adgroup_id=1188573809840975&device=c&ad_id=74286064778434&click_id=38b76e3bb3ce130d96940bff384d4b94&msclkid=38b76e3bb3ce130d96940bff384d4b94

valamhic

Reaction score
Rumors tonight Charles could be about to abdicate, and then there is this!

My first reaction was that he would get treatment and would recover to serve a few more years. Then I read that
his Grandfather died from lung cancer at 56 in 1952, it might carry in the male line only. Charles flew by helicopter to Sandringham yesterday where his Grand father died. The semantics around this (including Andrew's/ Sarah 's re marriage) leads me to suspect it was bad news for Charles. He looked a bit puffy round the mouth recently I thought and his lips were a bit red. Also there were speculative reports 3 months ago of what Camila would be if Charles died. Then the curse that he would never be king. It could be incurable, he would have the best medicine money can buy of course, but not all of that works. Diana may have cursed him too but I reckon the stress of that Harry prick brought it on. Note harry flew in to see his father a few days ago. If it were curable he would hardly move so fast.

If it is terminal he will abdicate first, no doubt about that. I knew a very well up English lord who died of cancer at about 70 years. I was at the local hospital getting a nail gun nail removed from my calf. Met him and ask how he was.

"Not well"
he replied and walked on. He was dead in 2 weeks. The general slant of posts here seems to be negative, As they say in my area, "he could be bucked"

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
He looked a bit puffy round the mouth recently I thought and his lips were a bit red.
Have you seen his fingers?

0_EaZpdb2XgAIO2HNjfif.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Nobody is interested, we can have another laugh on April 1st.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That lad gets an instant exit.

free and clean

Reaction score
Nobody is interested, we can have another laugh on April 1st.
Grand, I won't say another word about them. I'll let Helen deal with her unstable son after she receives my correspondence.

Over and out.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom