General Chat For All To Read.

valamhic

Reaction score
The future of Sarsfields thread is closed for comment, the like function is available. The sites goals should be specified. I have my way of doing things which works good for me. Everything I make, or plan works. When there is more than one involved in a venture differences happen. That is why I like going it alone.

If you guys are commenting on my channel you should say so here of use the same handle.

I believe I am very tuned into the Irish public and understand them very well. I would share the channel
if it was positive. I hope to build up my Rumble channel.

valamhic

Reaction score
I have him in the death pool ......he must be totally fucked , and Kate Middleton too......too much jibby jabby ?
Jazus! Right enough they would hardly announce it if he was not serious. He gave Andy permission to Marry Sarah again. I think I will propose to the missus.

valamhic

Reaction score
The Brutons were originally French and came to England. They arrived here with Cromwell and grabbed a load of land. John is dead. I don-t care a hoot.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Jazus! Right enough they would hardly announce it if he was not serious. He gave Andy permission to Marry Sarah again. I think I will propose to the missus.
Just be careful about what you are proposing.....

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score
Well, we did get Jimbo after he was fucked out of the islepoli.com sewer.....

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Rumors tonight Charles could be about to abdicate, and then there is this!

I looked up the kip on WP and the list of noble luminaries who had set the world alight was rather thin and rather short for a school that is said to carry such prestige. The only notable one being an army lad who rose to the top before taking on the predictable directorships of various arms companies.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom