Should I buy a pub in Ireland.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
one look at me and all thoughts of young bucks dissapear -- even if you trowlled a bag of cement into the valleys and cracks i would still look like an old bear --pear shaped --the braces are the only engineering capable of keeping the trousers on .
:ROFLMAO:

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Thanks

It was mentioned to me by a few people, a couple living in Meath Hill came to be recently demanding I run. Part of Meath is in the constituency. Pylon country. I am well known in Cavan town and surrounds.

I would be good at drafting laws. It would be a big commitment.
What are you going to do about the planting and further planting, are you bothered?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
one look at me and all thoughts of young bucks dissapear -- even if you trowlled a bag of cement into the valleys and cracks i would still look like an old bear --pear shaped --the braces are the only engineering capable of keeping the trousers on .
i have had to deal with a good few druggies in my time many of whom threatened to sue me after they promised to burn my house --some of them were after getting their methadone fix as they now have to take it in the chemist,
they cannot take it outside and sell it.
and i brought them into town and now have to take the bastards home while they crawl around the bus on their hands and knees trying to steal handbags --i naturally have had some interesting moments and conversations and they have made some very unusual requests to cook/ eat some of by organs /feed some or all of me to the pigs /their dogs etc but none of them offered to kiss the barney stones --- what are you smoking declan-.
by the way i make comments about galway people in jest they are no greedier than the kilkenny crowd dont take it personal --when i am presented with your tipping or not tipping usually the man who drove you around all day it is irresistible and i am serving the public good as it may make you tip some poor bastard who need it.
It was too much money, if it was two bills in would have given him a hundred all right, but for two hours he did fine, he had another job at 3.30 that day.

I have learned that the job cost $2000. The bus company got 800 as they have a four hour minimum. The 1200 is to me and the company, i am guessing one third and two thirds But i did not ask, maybe a tad less, i dont know. It does not matter to me, i already won this one

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Shoot them
The problem is, they'll shoot back and not only are they experienced in real full-on warfare but also they've got FFGN backing them with the Irish Army and Gardai.

P.S I just got an anonymous warning today from TPTB! 😫 In the form of dodgy phone calls and blank texts from an anonymous "Delivery Driver" - When I went outside there was a rounded bright sea stone on the middle of the garden path.

I have had this before when I used to post on P.ie years ago and now these days, if I get too critical about the War and it's backers, or the Planting, or the Geoengineering, or FFGN - Then my phone gets invadeded by spooky ring-offs.

But the Stone on the path is a psyop, it's no mistake because it's uniqueness originates from my favourite swimming beach, no other - "We know where you are"🤷‍♂️

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
We may have to change your name to Gemma, they have you located

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
A section of my life was dedicated to finding a super accurate rifle. It is ongoing. I have a few friends into the same, you want to hear the talks about powder bullets, rifling twists, calibre
scopes.
I want to buy a stainless steel Remington with a black plastic stock -they are not too expensive but the mag will only take the standard 22 round .
what do you advise i only want it to take exercise and a few rabbits -- but i want something that will survive being dropped and will stay working --i was reared on rabbits and they are lo fat .

valamhic

Reaction score
I want to buy a stainless steel Remington with a black plastic stock -they are not too expensive but the mag will only take the standard 22 round .
what do you advise i only want it to take exercise and a few rabbits -- but i want something that will survive being dropped and will stay working --i was reared on rabbits and they are lo fat .
The .22 LR rimfire is a good rifle round and was my only one for years. I have taken rabbits out to 135 yards and foxes out to 75 yards. That is their limit. I had simi autos and recommend against them, the always jam when you need them most. A bolt action or lever action are the best. Some Bruno Semis jam with every shot and cant be fixed

I had a lever action Marlin 39A and it was not accurate and there is no built in scope mounts. They must be grooved for dovetail scope mounts. Most lever actions are joined at the action with 4 screws. Not good , The Winchester model 9422 has a solid action which is good and I think the new Henry's have the same. The Henrys should be good.

It is hard to beat a good bolt action with a 5 shot Mag. Plenty. The Ruger are good, the European CZ s are excellent. The Remington's should be OK. If you give me a short list I will try to advise. Do not go for a 2 stage trigger, just a simple pull or about 4 LBS is best. Make sure the trigger breaks clean and not too tough to pull.

The Sakos are mentioned but most have a changeable barrel which might not be accurate.

Go for a barrel screwed into the received solidly. If the eye sight is good get good tangent type open sights. The best fun is with open sights and used them in daylight for thousands of rabbits,

valamhic

Reaction score
The problem is, they'll shoot back and not only are they experienced in real full-on warfare but also they've got FFGN backing them with the Irish Army and Gardai.

P.S I just got an anonymous warning today from TPTB! 😫In the form of dodgy phone calls and blank texts from an anonymous "Delivery Driver" - When I went outside there was a rounded bright sea stone on the middle of the garden path.

I have had this before when I used to post on P.ie years ago and now these days, if I get too critical about the War and it's backers, or the Planting, or the Geoengineering, or FFGN - Then my phone gets invadeded by spooky ring-offs.

But the Stone on the path is a psyop, it's no mistake because it's uniqueness originates from my favourite swimming beach, no other - "We know where you are"🤷‍♂️
I get nuisance calls all the time. I think the wind industry get it done. I believe Mowl was paid by them to harras me on line.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score

If you can, get a two-piece stainless-steel Ruger 10-22. It's semi-automatic and a very fine, accurate weapon. Since it breaks down, you can carry it easily in a small backpack. I don't like the box magazine, since it's cumbersome and holds only ten rounds.

You can get larger, better magazines, but I reckon they're not legal in Ireland.
master1_1308121004_main.jpeg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I still have the Caddy and might buy another one. I have no interest in showing off. Paying my debts means more to me. I would rather have quality machine tools than a fancy car.
Aul Lad is a big boy so I reckon he'd have a Jeep or an SUV of some description as his daily driver.

Mind you Tyson Fury is 6'9 and at his heaviest weighed 32 stone and drove a regular Passat.

valamhic

Reaction score
If you can, get a two-piece stainless-steel Ruger 10-22. It's semi-automatic and a very fine, accurate weapon. Since it breaks down, you can carry it easily in a small backpack. I don't like the box magazine, since it's cumbersome and holds only ten rounds.

You can get larger, better magazines, but I reckon they're not legal in Ireland.
View attachment 5862
The barrel is held in by two Allen bolts. Therefore which is OK for open sights but if you fit a scope
there is a shake between barrel and action. They are one of the most reliable semis.

free and clean

Reaction score
I get nuisance calls all the time. I think the wind industry get it done. I believe Mowl was paid by them to harras me on line.
Must have been while he was taking time off from the gay orgies with the other homos in his gay band.

The faggot has been restless since his wife left him.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom