Should I buy a pub in Ireland.

valamhic

Reaction score
Lad here has a daughter damaged at birth, compo. Bought a pub in Shercock. Small wee place.

Lasted 4 months.

valamhic

Reaction score
Every time there's a mass shooting in the States, it seems that .223 goes through the roof. Not sure about Ireland though.
Would it be the war? .223 is civilian and 5.56 is a military round. Could production be turned to military. 5.56 mm which is almost identical I have bought my last box at that price. Too expensive. The vermin will run riot. Sako is made in Finland. maybe all stocks are running low.

Sellier and Bellot are OK, 20 yoyos a box of 20

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Would it be the war? .223 is civilian and 5.56 is a military round. Could production be turned to military. 5.56 mm which is almost identical I have bought my last box at that price. Too expensive. The vermin will run riot. Sako is made in Finland. maybe all stocks are running low.

Sellier and Bellot are OK, 20 yoyos a box of 20

Various theories: massive shipments to Israel and the Ukraine, market manipulation by ammo manufacturers and production halt at a federal ammo plant:

willows68

New
Reaction score
@willows68 And @everyone. Are american tourists getting scarse in yeer areas????

That might have a bearing on my thinking
Not at all. Buses and individuals. Swamped we are - and since March. God Bless America, as the folk say in Kerry. Continentals too.
But it is about location, location, location. A little off the beaten track and you're dying on your feet especially with a mortgage.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom