Should I buy a pub in Ireland.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Must have been while he was taking time off from the gay orgies with the other homos in his gay band.

The faggot has been restless since his wife left him.
The Gay labeling is an irrelevant nonsense (distraction) in relation to what Val & myself are discussing, Which is sneaking personal harassment psyops launched against on-line commentators.

I tend to agree that the Green Waver's have an action force which is patrolling communities (Perhaps an 'Antifa' special activists wing) They cannot take the criticisms in these days of uncertainty or argue the points.

Personally I couldn't less for the Gay lifestyle, why should you?

free and clean

Reaction score
The Gay labeling is an irrelevant nonsense (distraction) in relation to what Val & myself are discussing, Which is sneaking personal harassment psyops launched against on-line commentators.

I tend to agree that the Green Waver's have an action force which is patrolling communities (Perhaps an 'Antifa' special activists wing) They cannot take the criticisms in these days of uncertainty or argue the points.

Personally I couldn't less for the Gay lifestyle, why should you?
You see nothing wrong with a raging faggot marrying a woman and then going off galavanting with other extremely gay men in his band?

Seriously?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The problem is, they'll shoot back and not only are they experienced in real full-on warfare but also they've got FFGN backing them with the Irish Army and Gardai.

P.S I just got an anonymous warning today from TPTB! 😫In the form of dodgy phone calls and blank texts from an anonymous "Delivery Driver" - When I went outside there was a rounded bright sea stone on the middle of the garden path.

I have had this before when I used to post on P.ie years ago and now these days, if I get too critical about the War and it's backers, or the Planting, or the Geoengineering, or FFGN - Then my phone gets invadeded by spooky ring-offs.

But the Stone on the path is a psyop, it's no mistake because it's uniqueness originates from my favourite swimming beach, no other - "We know where you are"🤷‍♂️
Bloody hell Prof, that’s a tad strong.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
You see nothing wrong with a raging faggot marrying a woman and then going off galavanting with other extremely gay men in his band?

Seriously?

It's certainly not my thing, I tend not to give the individuals or groups much if any thought now but have lived next to ordinary mature same-sex couples in the past and they were really nice decent enjoyable neighbours to be around.
I don't know about 'The Scene' but it's known that some couples have open relationships and others are declared bi-sexual which includes the capacity for what you describe.

You ask me about "Seeing the Wrong'? I don't see what consenting adults do in their private life and I don't care to look at it in the public space, I keep it as none of my business.

Regards Gay bands, sure look at the Spice Girls & Boyzone - it's no harm, is there?

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
If you can, get a two-piece stainless-steel Ruger 10-22. It's semi-automatic and a very fine, accurate weapon. Since it breaks down, you can carry it easily in a small backpack. I don't like the box magazine, since it's cumbersome and holds only ten rounds.

You can get larger, better magazines, but I reckon they're not legal in Ireland.
View attachment 5862
This is the gun i wish to buy i could not remember the correct name and i did some research a year ago and you are correct .
being auto is that the reason longer more powerful rounds cannot work .
thank you for your reply --every week the braincells go and are not replaced .

Hermit

Reaction score
I want to buy a stainless steel Remington with a black plastic stock -they are not too expensive but the mag will only take the standard 22 round .
what do you advise i only want it to take exercise and a few rabbits -- but i want something that will survive being dropped and will stay working --i was reared on rabbits and they are lo fat .
The .22 LR rimfire is a good rifle round and was my only one for years. I have taken rabbits out to 135 yards and foxes out to 75 yards. That is their limit. I had simi autos and recommend against them, the always jam when you need them most. A bolt action or lever action are the best. Some Bruno Semis jam with every shot and cant be fixed
If you can, get a two-piece stainless-steel Ruger 10-22. It's semi-automatic and a very fine, accurate weapon. Since it breaks down, you can carry it easily in a small backpack. I don't like the box magazine, since it's cumbersome and holds only ten rounds.

You can get larger, better magazines, but I reckon they're not legal in Ireland.
I've never used guns in real life, only on a video game hunting simulator, but even that was fun.

Besides wind direction and distance to the target, is there anything else that you need to consider when making aiming adjustments in order to achieve an accurate shot over longer distances?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I could hit a man at 400 yards with a 303 without a scope. I was just barely a marksman by a whisker if I remember correctly

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I could hit a man at 400 yards with a 303 without a scope. I was just barely a marksman by a whisker if I remember correctly
303 was a great gun .
i was used as a young lad to fire off the rounds in the Curragh and 3 castles and Cahir ranges as i drove various FCA companies for years .
Larry Brennan"" RUSH"" all army winner for years was my instructor and he concentrated on the breathing and would only let off a round in the valley between breaths when the body ceases movement and he showed me on a sunny day if the sight is too bright -- he used to blacken it with a lit match.
i fired the water cooled 303 machine gun and the Bren also used 303 ammo and the 303 Lee enfield is a super rifle .
i never fired the FN or STYER as things tightened up a lot by then .
i could not get over the handgun range in Abbeyleix sandpit ,
guards everyone used it including those who were permitted to be armed and if you hit a tree at 25 yards you were a good shot .
clint eastwood and co are hilarious --the sharp shooting from a barrell 6 inches or less long is truly amazing .
a good gun makes a difference --the Boers could decimate the British all they had to do is fire at them a mile away and only their German Mauser rifles could cope with this distance and it was like shooting fish in a barrel the Brits could not reply as their guns did not have the range .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Firing a bren can end up with you having the shells go up your sleeve and burn you. And 25 yards with a handgun is average , i would be only average on a handgun

I have not been to a range in about 5 years if not a tad more.

a 303 round cost 75c so firing twenty bucks at a target is not good use.

But I had my son fire a 303 , no real kick when standing up but a different story lying prone.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I've never used guns in real life, only on a video game hunting simulator, but even that was fun.

Besides wind direction and distance to the target, is there anything else that you need to consider when making aiming adjustments in order to achieve an accurate shot over longer distances?
Bullet drop, but that is probably all tied in with the distance calculation.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Firing a bren can end up with you having the shells go up your sleeve and burn you. And 25 yards with a handgun is average , i would be only average on a handgun

But I had my son fire a 303 , no real kick when standing up but a different story lying prone.
what age is your son --i have 2 teachers --i am the last driver they only laugh when i say it all going to go shortly for nothing.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score

That's why any 7.62x39 (or 54R) rifle is a sensible purchase. Ammo is far less expensive than any .30-caliber (or thereabouts) round.

Pinpoint accuracy be damned when the ammo's cheap.

Last edited:

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
That's why any 7.62 x 39 (or 54R) rifle is a sensible purchase. Ammo is far less expensive than any .30-caliber (or thereabouts) round.

Pinpoint accuracy be damned when the ammo's cheap.
i looked at a video of an AK sending rounds through cement blocks but an AR 15 failed --if you are in a house behind a wall shooting at me which do you think i prefer.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

what do you mean going for nothing
i am bookkeeper-- mechanic---electrician-- painter -- security man--- psychiatrist and a courier with my own personal detailed database which nobody else has re Ireland and the UK.
when i go or fully retire there is nobody to take over -- nobody has the professional qualifications or the mechanical experience to make 20 judgement calls a day .

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom