General Chat For All To Read.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Anyone got the video of the Travellers getting mowed down in Galway?

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
@Declan I'm wondering if it's possible to DM me a password reset?
I can only access the site via my phone. I've tried resetting it via email but nothing comes through.
TY.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Dan will be along pronto to address your issue ma'am.

I hope you get it resolved (y)

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I was a bad night last night for Aaron Rodgers in his first start as New York Jets Quarterback , he was sacked by the bills in his first snap and done cruciate ligament in his ankle , that's him done for the whole season , I don't think he will retire but I imagine he's considering it

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
How Ireland is governed

A friend tells me of a recent meeting between a trade body and a certain minister to which he was party.

The group had been pressing for a meeting for a year or so but with no success. Eventually it was granted and they all trooped of to Dublin at the appointed hour. There they were ushered into a grand room where they were met by said minister and around 20 flunkies, grossly outnumbering the small team from the sticks.

Every question was avoided and to every appeal the answer was no. After a short while the minister rose and pissed off to another event leaving the flunkies to stonewall the visitors and generally make it known that they were wasting their time. The meeting concluded with nothing achieved and while the lackeys drifted off for a drink they group came away dejected and totally disheartened by this display of democracy and governance for the people by the people.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
How Ireland is governed

A friend tells me of a recent meeting between a trade body and a certain minister to which he was party.

The group had been pressing for a meeting for a year or so but with no success. Eventually it was granted and they all trooped of to Dublin at the appointed hour. There they were ushered into a grand room where they were met by said minister and around 20 flunkies, grossly outnumbering the small team from the sticks.

Every question was avoided and to every appeal the answer was no. After a short while the minister rose and pissed off to another event leaving the flunkies to stonewall the visitors and generally make it known that they were wasting their time. The meeting concluded with nothing achieved and while the lackeys drifted off for a drink they group came away dejected and totally disheartened by this display of democracy and governance for the people by the people.
People in Ireland used to keep pikes in their thatch. Perhaps its time they took them down and sharpen them.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Guys, did any of you hear about the guy in Clondalkin (I think). He was found with all his teeth pulled out and his tongue cut out. He's alive but under garda supervision in hospital.
Yes I got the audio account of it on whatsapp last night. The guy said it was Algerians or Russians. Think he probably meant Albanians.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom