General Chat For All To Read.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Who are you and explain your reason for being here.
No reason. Just passing through.
IMG_20230910_205136_748.jpg

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
No, they loved me but that is normal. The problem was it was 21ladies and in a large bus, with a Chinese driver who could not speak English. So how the fuck do i explain to him where to go
He should be driving a bus in Beijing and somebody from Boston should be driving your bus .....and then you are the tour guide and not even American....,..these are just my immediate observations

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
No, they loved me but that is normal. The problem was it was 21ladies and in a large bus, with a Chinese driver who could not speak English. So how the fuck do i explain to him where to go
So basically = = Joe Biden decided to Fuck You Up ! !

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You want a poster who for weeks was attempting to doxx me and others while spreading the vilest of all lies about posters back on the site?
Leave Val alone, he's found his niche on YouTube.
Someone told him I was in intensive care and he said I hope the c*nt dies.

He's behaved badly toward everyone,

But as you can see yourself, this Site is in serious trouble. Its in intensive care itself.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Someone told him I was in intensive care and he said I hope the c*nt dies.

He's behaved badly toward everyone,

But as you can see yourself, this Site is in serious trouble. Its in intensive care itself.
Val was sound on his attacks on the green energy industry, but away from that he was desperately out of touch. For a farmer he knew very little about farming other than rearing a few mangy cattle for the mart.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom