General Chat For All To Read.

valamhic

Reaction score
I thought he was an Australian UFC fighter?
He was living in Uganda these past years. He could sing a bit, but I preferred Rolf Harris. You and me would be more into Sinead O'Connor and the Sex Pistols but for the rest of the rest of the bingo adventurers here Whitaker would be just the ticket.

If you look carefully at this song by Sinead (Emperors New Clothes) you will catch a glimpse of Clarke-Connolly
knitting as an extra.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
He was living in Uganda these past years. He could sing a bit, but I preferred Rolf Harris. You and me would be more into Sinead O'Connor and the Sex Pistols but for the rest of the rest of the bingo adventurers here Whitaker would be just the ticket.

If you look carefully at this song by Sinead (Emperors New Clothes) you will catch a glimpse of Clarke-Connolly
knitting as an extra.
A little bird told me ~ ~ That you would be a Rolf Harris fan alright ! !

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Max Blumenthal: Ukraine to become 'Big Israel'?​

The Grayzone's Max Blumenthal addresses the Ron Paul Institute's 2023 Washington DC conference on the disturbing plans in Kiev and Washington to convert Ukraine into a "Big Israel," and what this means for the region and the future of US politics.

View: https://youtu.be/zmICm4qO3i4

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Max Blumenthal: Ukraine to become 'Big Israel'?​

The Grayzone's Max Blumenthal addresses the Ron Paul Institute's 2023 Washington DC conference on the disturbing plans in Kiev and Washington to convert Ukraine into a "Big Israel," and what this means for the region and the future of US politics.

View: https://youtu.be/zmICm4qO3i4

Will watch later, but I assume the ukes would be as welcome as the pallistinians so they must be eliminated or excluded from at least a big area..

So far so good.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
OK. you win, what's it all about?
Sorry, I meant to add to this, it is just a picture I took of The Breakers house I took down in Newport Rhode Island on Sunday. I brought some semi big shots down there for the day.

valamhic

Reaction score
The Vet is coming to treat cow's foot tomorrow which rules out travelling, I was thinking of going to the ploughing
but the weather is terrible. We have the end of hurricane Lee. Everywhere is soaking. I will decide for Thursday tomorrow night.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The Vet is coming to treat cow's foot tomorrow which rules out travelling, I was thinking of going to the ploughing
but the weather is terrible. We have the end of hurricane Lee. Everywhere is soaking. I will decide for Thursday tomorrow night.
It's meant to be better tomorrow than today. Once you are on the stands the ground is firm enough, it's along the edges of the walkways where it's really sloppy.

Take the Jeep!

Talking of cars, I was told that they are refusing to tow EVs out for fear of damaging the drive/transmission.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
It's meant to be better tomorrow than today. Once you are on the stands the ground is firm enough, it's along the edges of the walkways where it's really sloppy.

Take the Jeep!

Talking of cars, I was told that they are refusing to tow EVs out for fear of damaging the drive/transmission.
Had to get the towtruck for the car a few weeks ago.
The driver said one of the biggest callouts is for vw i3 and i4s
Software glitches and they shut down.
Small mileages also.
Stick on the PC upgrade the software and off you ho.
Not very good going forward if they are that finicky.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Small mileages also.
It’s called letting the customer do the development work. I’ve hired a couple of cars of late (petrol) and both had electronic issues, one of which was quite dangerous, in fact, they both were.

• Wow
Reactions: jpc

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Small mileages also.
Sounds like the systems in electric cars are as sound as the immune systems of their owners

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s called letting the customer do the development work. I’ve hired a couple of cars of late (petrol) and both had electronic issues, one of which was quite dangerous, in fact, they both were.
Reliability is being designed out.
The apex of Reliability was the start of this century.
Since 2015 on.
Cars are pretty shite.
Especially the higher end stuff.

valamhic

Reaction score

Take the Jeep!

I know for sure Nissan Leaf cannot be towed, I think they are all like that. They have to be lifted with a crane and placed on a lorry. Cavan County Council had an E/V according to a reliable lad over there and it stopped on the road and was winched up on a transporter. It never went again. There was grass growing out of it,

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I know for sure Nissan Leaf cannot be towed, I think they are all like that. They have to be lifted with a crane and placed on a lorry. Cavan County Council had an E/V according to a reliable lad over there and it stopped on the road and was winched up on a transporter. It never went again. There was grass growing out of it,
Do you mean Cannabis ?

valamhic

Reaction score
I won't be travelling. Got a lot done to day. Blue Mickey came with me last year and met a woman. It did not work out, he can't text. The joint debit card he gave her did not bring any joy to him long term.
Just to add the weather was good but windy to day and it looks good and calmer for tomorrow.

My cousin won in the Ploughing last year, Andrew Tully. His late father and I were 1nd cousins. He used to do
work for me but he is working full time now. Hope he is in again this year and does well.

Michael D gave a speech giving out about the UN at it , said they were useless. Varooka Martin and Ryan are over at some UN event in NY. Wonder did he get permission to speak. I have a really good reversing plough, have not used it for years. A funny thing is that another contractor asked me for the lend of it on Sunday for a few days.
I wonder would be be competing in it with my plough without telling me. It has 3 big scores and spins round for
going in the other direction. A Kverneland make.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom