General Chat For All To Read.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Funny How = = Arse / Arris ( Harris ) doesn't like Un-Vetted People hanging around his place ! ! !

Funny, that's what I was similarly thinking earlier.

It's one thing to have strangers all over the public space of Town,
But to suddenly have them up-close on your garden walls or pacing/loitering on the residential street outside ones front door continually is another thing entirely . . .

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

But to suddenly have them up-close on your garden walls or pacing/loitering on the residential street outside ones front door continually is another thing entirely . . .
The Irish Elites are = = Supreme Hypocrites = = They would never accept what they have done to Working Class Areas in their own Elite Areas ! ! !

Reactions: jpc

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny How = = Arse / Arris ( Harris ) doesn't like Un-Vetted People hanging around his place ! ! !

Yep!
There is monumental hypocrisy going on all right
Acceptable to dump thousands of unvetted migrants and expect nothing but compliancy from a community.
Same people protest because no-one is listening.
Condemn and incarceration.
Totally disconnected.

valamhic

Reaction score

What is wrong with it? There is no law against protest, its enshrined in the Constitution.

valamhic

Reaction score
My sister (mother of the Groom) met me in town and asked me not to drink too much whiskey at the wedding in Italy. Take a few but not too many. She said she and her husband (grooms father) were afraid I would make a holy show of them if an altercassion took place between the mad Italian in the chip shop and me.
I asked why he was invited and she says he knows brides family in Italy and has advised them reception procedure. There are 9 courses but you are not supposed to grab all of the 1st course, just a medium amount of each course. because she is a good sibling.

I agreed to behave and not let down the side. So there will be no fun to report to yiz. She ordered me to scrub under the finger nails and wants no axel. grease there. Me and my youngest lad are going. It is too much for the missuss.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Can you straighten the bent thing

valamhic

Reaction score
Obviously people need to protest outside homes to have any effect whatsoever.
I read the Non Fatal Offences Act. There is no power of arrest in it., the offences are hybred.
Do they claim that because it can be triable on indictment there is a power of arrest. Section 4 of the 1984 Act does not provide a power of arrest. More study is needed

valamhic

Reaction score
I got this comment on my video. The lady is either standing on her head or is an acrobatic pilot flying upside down.

Any ideas?

AIdro_lw_ZH3NQ9TDOeYyAaWTNld9eQ6f2tV_zfKpgV7EwE=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

@Marie-ly3kj

13 minutes ago
Hello Val, (not techno savy an old "Biddy" as they would say down in Kerry). Just wanted to say "Thank You" for your channel and for making me craic up at some of your posts ( I needed that, as in your "tongue in cheek" sense of humour), but most of all for speaking out and telling it like it is, which apparently does appear to connect with the "Upper echelons in the Dail). M

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNwz1pmnV9Y&lc=UgxgK8RJ9ZmeuM7YaQ54AaABAg

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom