General Chat For All To Read.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Just to mention that the pilots were already on top money (for the actual "work" done) and apparently they were accustomed to getting plenty of overtime (juicy) and collect huge pension contributions, very Juicy!!
https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0622/1456115-aer-lingus/

Now they're trying to juice us. What's going on??

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Am feeling very generous, I even gave the bus driver a fifty in a momentary lapse of common sense

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
'Meanwhile we imprison people for not paying a TV licence. Justice in Ireland is not administered equally, this excuse for a man should be flogged in the streets and locked away for years, Corrupt, corrupt, corrupt.' - Derek Blighe
Blighe may well be correct on this khunt. But he's making quare bedfellows.

As soon as Ruth Coppinger heard this lad was white and Irish she began a march.

She did it with the rugby players up north, Conor McGregor and now this lad.

However whenever its a migrant who's done this she's totally silent. Or she blames Irishmen for it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Here is something to think about. Today I was tasked to give a 2 hour tour to guests off a yacht owned by a man worth more than 8 billion dollars. A 15 seater van and driver was driving , I was talking. I had to be back at 10.30 so we rolled up at 10.28.
4 black suburbans were waiting to go where ever. Everything was to the minute. The PA listened to nothing I said but was on her phone all the time. The guests asked many questions and learned plenty, and no time went to waste. The crew which I saw were all young with maybe a dutch accent. All thanked me and the men shuck my hand. The PA gave me a lot of cash and it eas on to the next event for them. This was not my tour, I was drafted by another company as it had to go smoothly. I am guessing the tour cost $3000. Simply based on my tip and common sense, that would be a minimum.

Now, if this man has his money invested at 4.5% he is making over a million dolllars each day.

So how is the other 997,000 spent today.

I should listen to my son more often, he is the opposite to me. He only wants to deal with people with money. He will spend a fortune on a haircut for example, every two weeks.

i told him I had a friend in Cavan that cuts his own hair every two years.

we live in a time of great contrasts

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Hopefully @valamhic is doing well on his Italian tour , he will have had plenty of drink last night i'd imagine
Yeah but, the Italians are usually very light drinkers in comparison to we Irish, usually wine with the meal, but the meals are a banquet so no doubt his belly will be so full that there won't be much room for drink and all in an extremely warm/hot environment - he won't get far before a big long snooze or two takes over.
Climate shock to the system!😁

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Valamhic will be tired as he only had 2 days to learn Italian for his trip and wasted 3 hours doing french til he realized his mistake. Now he is considering a stop in Amersyerdam to make up for it

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I see R.ory McElroy choked again and threw away a major with only 3 holes to close out , and all this in a week where he got the divorce stopped with the woman
being a paddy who says he is British is not a good start --the pro paddy's got around him and informed him his identity was TOO COMPLEX FOR THE SPONSORS you will earn millions as a paddy but a pittance as a loyalist .
he is a paddy but a closet loyalist --it is no wonder the golf mirrors the man and the meandering border he supports .

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I am heading to a wedding in Italy tomorrow for Saturday. My sister's son is getting hitched to a lassie called Maria from between Rome and the Northern border. Somewhere called St George. 200 miles north of Rome. Hiring a car. Big stress. I might never make it back home. They are living and working here this while. They will live here. But they have no marital relations until after the wedding in keeping with family moral code on both sides. They can kiss and cuddle.

She told me she found me very intelligent and educated and a gentleman farmer.

I heard the Italian chipper man in town is invited and I had a row with him over chips, I told you that before. The boyos may be winding me up though. Please pray that I made it back, I have one of my sons coming with me and he is well travelled and made the arrangements. Returning ASAP.

I have to go because I an the unofficial head of the clan Like the chieftains of old.
don't worry aer lingus wont let you down --their trade union have a soft spot for Irish chieftains make friends with the man who has the chipper it might be a while before you see Ireland again or a bag of chips.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Passed through Cork this evening and there bonfires all over the Kip. Anybody any idea what that was all about?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom