General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Only the 2nd smartest man in Ireland would come up with a chape cavan alternative to paying market price

valamhic

Reaction score
Only the 2nd smartest man in Ireland would come up with a chape cavan alternative to paying market price
No one ever accused me of stealing anything ever except once. The scurrilous accusation that I was taking money out of the mass collection box was false. Before the Euro change over, a magnet on the end of the coat sleave would attract old coinage, but the Euro coins are pure gold and silver and will not stick to a magnet.

The reduction in money at the church gate collection was due to mass goers avoiding my gate, not me taking the money.

valamhic

Reaction score
It has to go through the Courts. It would be inappropriate to comment further.
So you are claiming Mr Swords is being investigated for embezzlement. Very strange, the clime of embezzlement was abolished over 25 years ago when the 1861 larceny act was repealed.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
People in latge part have had their fill up f the green insanity and it is likely that the party will disappear after the next election
One can only hope so, but there will always be a hardcore group of lentil eaters determined to bring the world down to their miserable level.

valamhic

Reaction score
I don't know the terminology they use these days but pretty much all of the above.
So we will get no further information. seems like Myles pulled this out of his arshe . a new low.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
I am heading to a wedding in Italy tomorrow for Saturday. My sister's son is getting hitched to a lassie called Maria from between Rome and the Northern border. Somewhere called St George. 200 miles north of Rome. Hiring a car. Big stress. I might never make it back home. They are living and working here this while. They will live here. But they have no marital relations until after the wedding in keeping with family moral code on both sides. They can kiss and cuddle.

She told me she found me very intelligent and educated and a gentleman farmer.

I heard the Italian chipper man in town is invited and I had a row with him over chips, I told you that before. The boyos may be winding me up though. Please pray that I made it back, I have one of my sons coming with me and he is well travelled and made the arrangements. Returning ASAP.

I have to go because I an the unofficial head of the clan Like the chieftains of old.

Last edited:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
@valamhic in Italy.....this should be good .... You could record an episode of RTENFN on location ? Wait until you see the women out there

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Valamhic should ne banned for a week as he needs to learn Italian and it takes him 10 to learn a language, except Lakota because he already knew rudimentary smoke signals.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom