US Politics.

valamhic

Reaction score
The good news is that Dementia Joe refuses to go
He is part Irish, the thickest crowd of feckers on earth, think they will live forever. Clifford Kelly won the council election there at 82. Biden will not go easily. He is atin very little.

valamhic

Reaction score
Donald campaigning in the deepest blue Virginia the day after the debate was a nice touch I must say......even I wouldn't have thought of that :sneaky:
All he has to do is keep cool, don't lambast Biden much. Stick to the issues. The whole world is praying for his election. Everyone wants a bit of common sense.

valamhic

Reaction score
Now this is the crux of the matter, How is Joe to be got rid of? If he won't walk voluntarily then what mechanism is there for a heave?
They cannot let him be killed in an accident. He will not retire at all. They have a replacement in Gavin Newson. But Biden is the nominee, he has the party by the balls. I cannot see how he will be got out.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Barak might be tasked with very publicly putting his arm on joes shoulder and leading him off the political stage ?........Bill Clinton's holding statement on behalf of piss pants was a huge mistake

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I am puttng serious money on the double.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom