US Politics.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Even ~ The Doggers have had enough of Joe Biden.
As an aside there is, apparently, a new craze amongst the yoof of the moment who believe it a real challenge to travel around the world without plugging themselves into some sort of device to be entertained. Surviving a 14 hour flight without ear pods is considered the ultimate hardship, the poor dears, and the name given to this latest fad? Raw dogging! Perhaps they should of consulted the Urban Dictionary first.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/nNEb2k_EmMg?si=_CFqn7GV8VBRlOyq

Gloria will be belting out at a huge Trump rally this weekend ....Donald must of had a big thing for Laura Branigan and I can see why :cool: .......The real president is just Balling now and is unstoppable and unplayable its going to be a regan-esq landslide victory

Trump appears to have gained a momentum that ballot rigging will not be able to fix this time round. The Dems are neck deep in the poop of their own making.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Trump appears to have gained a momentum that ballot rigging will not be able to fix this time round. The Dems are neck deep in the poop of their own making.
Americans who work for a wage are not going to treated like Muppets on this , they will be stuffing the ballot with legitimate Trump votes this time .....I'm still standing by what I said ...the state of New York is now very much in play and could go red for the last hoorah of Donald J Trump :cool:

Wolf

Reaction score
Americans who work for a wage are not going to treated like Muppets on this , they will be stuffing the ballot with legitimate Trump votes this time .....I'm still standing by what I said ...the state of New York is now very much in play and could go red for the last hoorah of Donald J Trump :cool:
Seems the whore Clinton and her cronies are begging for Ukrainian interference in the upcoming US election......

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom