US Politics.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Letting the lapdogs of the press snarl at him is all part of the removal operation.
Yes = = It all seems co-ordinated = = Obviously the plan has been to let Joe Biden get to this stage and then get rid of him.

For what its worth = = I didn't actually think that Donald Trump did that well = = It's only that Biden did so badly.

An American Narrative = = Only One Story at a time.

I am afraid that Very Soon we are going to have to put up with Big Mike Obama with " " Saint " " Barack Obama = = I mean who else do the Democrats have bar the Odious Gavin Newsome = = Newsome may only be in the picture to make Big Mike Obama look palatable ? !

Reactions: jpc

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Yes = = It all seems co-ordinated = = Obviously the plan has been to let Joe Biden get to this stage and then get rid of him.

For what its worth = = I didn't actually think that Donald Trump did that well = = It's only that Biden did so badly.

An American Narrative = = Only One Story at a time.

I am afraid that Very Soon we are going to have to put up with Big Mike Obama with " " Saint " " Barack Obama = = I mean who else do the Democrats have bar the Odious Gavin Newsome = = Newsome may only be in the picture to make Big Mike Obama look palatable ? !
Who'd want to have to face that gruesome choice at the ballot box?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Surprising that all those Wealthy Muslim Countries don't try to Bribe American Politicians to Fuck Over the Israeli's / Jews ? !
Any American politicians that tried to go against Israel at the behest of Arab dictators would be at best, removed from office or at worst, assassinated!

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Any American politicians that tried to go against Israel at the behest of Arab dictators would be at best, removed from office or at worst, assassinated!
You have to admire the way that the Jews / Israeli's run America = = If Only Ireland could run America like that.

Those Jews / Israeli's sure have a Lot of Ability !

I mean you won't get a lot of Foreigners coming in to Israel and taking over, like what is happening in Ireland = = The Irish People need to Learn from the Jews / Israeli's and Win like the Jews / Israeli's.

It must be Great to be, Jewish / Israeli !

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
You have to admire the way that the Jews / Israeli's run America = = If Only Ireland could run America like that.

Those Jews / Israeli's sure have a Lot of Ability !

I mean you won't get a lot of Foreigners coming in to Israel and taking over, like what is happening in Ireland = = The Irish People need to Learn from the Jews / Israeli's and Win like the Jews / Israeli's.

It must be Great to be, Jewish / Israeli !
The Irish people are controlled by the EU, which does what America says, and you've just correctly said who runs America, so don't get your hopes up!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom