Ukraine.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Language is no problem nowadays, manufacturing could be a problem.
The Russians would have direct control right from the top all through their generals etc to the troops. All on the same page.

The Yanks would need to be get a bunch of factions all speaking different languages to gel seamlessly if they were to match the Russians. Couldn't be done IMO.

Plus the Russians are battle-hardened and far greater in numbers.

It would go nuclear once NATO started being annihilated I believe.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
The Russians would have direct control right from the top all through their generals etc to the troops. All on the same page.

The Yanks would need to be get a bunch of factions all speaking different languages to gel seamlessly if they were to match the Russians. Couldn't be done IMO.

Plus the Russians are battle-hardened and far greater in numbers.

It would go nuclear once NATO started being annihilated I believe.
We could send Varadkar in a Gimp Suit = = If that would be in any way Helpful ! ! ;):D

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Val does not understand that the border of Russia is about 500 miles away from Poland so they would not get there til Saturday so dont worry about them invading next Friday.

Wolf

Reaction score
I mean, if yer going to do propaganda at least make it some way believable.....😂 😂 😂

Wolf

Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score
The world is getting well sick and tired of Zitler and his corrupt kip.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The yank goons are determined to orchestrate an economic collapse across the EU.

Give the bank its due, its standing up to the EU hierarchy and its about time that companies of all types, financial, industrial, whatever, started questioning these diktats. I wouldn't be at all surprised if their legal foundation turned out to be very questionable indeed.

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
According to this article from a Swedish newspaper, Putin is sending Russian children to summer camps in North Korea grateful for the 5 million grenades they gave him.. :0

Click on the article to magnify it..

Attachments

• 1720012730737.jpeg
    1720012730737.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 3

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

Ukraine Bleeds Troops and Territory as New Russian Tactics Prove Unstoppable​

What’s interesting about all that, is how Western thinktanks are slowly starting to catch up to a plan obvious to us for a very long time now. ISW’s latest theorycrafting propounds the ‘novel’ idea that Russia is seeking to win the war of attrition by way of the boa constrictor strategy I’ve been detailing since nearly the conflict’s start:

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Ukraine Bleeds Troops and Territory as New Russian Tactics Prove Unstoppable​

What’s interesting about all that, is how Western thinktanks are slowly starting to catch up to a plan obvious to us for a very long time now. ISW’s latest theorycrafting propounds the ‘novel’ idea that Russia is seeking to win the war of attrition by way of the boa constrictor strategy I’ve been detailing since nearly the conflict’s start:

a great substack that

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom