Soccer

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
That aged well, very quickly
It was Gaza Italia 90 mark 2 , the result was different..... interesting fact on that one Gazza was still on the pitch and could have taken a penalty ....Stuart Pearce was forests spot kick man should Gaza have been sent up last instead of Chris waddle (a very good player in fairness)

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
John Aldridge says he was subbed in the 2nd half and his last act was to kick hagi to help the lads :cool: he was booked but could have been sent off Aldridge would most definitely been one of our penaltiy takers...Aldo says when David O'Leary started walking forward that whoever was on the bench jaws dropped

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

You might start hearing this on BBC radio/talk sport ECT this week ......it's the one they shout when they think they might just have something ......It has to be said that "great escape" in the Slovakia game was impressive enough they had at most 45 seconds to come up with a goal ...........Switzerland are gonna come with a very big game also

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I actually haven't watched hardly any of the games ~ ~ Sometimes I followed the games on the Rte match tracker and some short highlights ~ ~ I just get the feeling that there has been a lot of boring games.

When the elite teams get so much better than the others ~ ~ Then the games become very defensive for the underdog teams ~ ~ It can become very boring as a spectacle when that happens.

Anyway ~ I am getting too old to watch nearly 100 minutes of boring football ( not including extra-time )

Also ~ The pundits used to be entertaining = = Now they are as ~ ~ Boring As Shite ! !

Hermit

Reaction score
I actually haven't watched hardly any of the games ~ ~ Sometimes I followed the games on the Rte match tracker and some short highlights ~ ~ I just get the feeling that there has been a lot of boring games.

When the elite teams get so much better than the others ~ ~ Then the games become very defensive for the underdog teams ~ ~ It can become very boring as a spectacle when that happens.

Anyway ~ I am getting too old to watch nearly 100 minutes of boring football ( not including extra-time )

Also ~ The pundits used to be entertaining = = Now they are as ~ ~ Boring As Shite ! !
I've watched nearly all the games so far. It's about the same as any tournament, there's been some great games and some duds. It does get boring when one team scores and parks the bus to protect their lead, so the other team has all the possession but can't break through.

The pundits are crap and especially now since they started shoehorning the female pundits, and even more annoying are the female commentators which are now on nearly every game.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
@clarke-connolly no doubt you are including Linekar the yellow bastard ? :LOL: why did he never have the balls to send out a team ??? Did I answer my own question lol .......he was a big big name in world football I have vivid memories of Mexico 86 ........I was just almost 7 years old :cool:. It is and always will be the 2nd best large round ball game in the world 🌎

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
@clarke-connolly no doubt you are including Linekar the yellow bastard ? :LOL: why did he never have the balls to send out a team ??? Did I answer my own question lol .......he was a big big name in world football I have vivid memories of Mexico 86 ........I was just almost 7 years old :cool:. It is and always will be the 2nd best large round ball game in the world 🌎
Lineker = = The yellow bastard = = Never booked for a player in that position in those days = = Pansy Boy

Mick McCarthy had Lineker in his back pocket because Lineker was afraid that McCarthy would rightly kick the head off him !

Lineker disappeared up his own Hole with his own brown stuff !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
They simply could not beat us under Jack Charton .....Niall Quinn's goal at Wembley was a beautiful thing ......He was a class class player who was almost unplayable coming off the bench in Japan and Korea in his swansong 😎

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
We want some white faces on this motherfucking french team :mad: is the grease-man all they have in the squad now

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom