Soccer

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
All the commentators and analysts saying Scotland should've had a penalty. Even in real time I could see it wasn't.

The player was clean through and instead of shooting he decided to step over and try and win a penalty. Both players ended up in a bundle on the ground.

The rest is history as the Scots crash out of the group stages yet again.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Scotland weren't good enough , they didn't have a single clear cut chance ......you can have all the possession you want but it's no good without the final ball

That number 13 now .....the number of times they have failed to get out of the group at major competition

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
How could they concede that late , the Italians should have fouled out the field to break up that counter ......I knew they were going to score , it's classic Italy

Tiger

Reaction score
It’s insane how badly England are performing with that group of players.

If Ireland had 4 or 5 of their players we’d be hoping to get to the final at least.

Last edited:

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Southgate is more of a group counseling therapist I think, putting his arm around each player as they get hooked because they were shit, and talking about togetherness etc.

He hasn't a clue how to set up a team to play football🙂

free and clean

Reaction score
Southgate is more of a group counseling therapist I think, putting his arm around each player as they get hooked because they were shit, and talking about togetherness etc.

He hasn't a clue how to set up a team to play football🙂
Got Middlesbrough relegated and flopped as the Under 21's manager. What qualifies him for the job?

Their relative success in recent tournaments has been despite him.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Got Middlesbrough relegated and flopped as the Under 21's manager. What qualifies him for the job?

Their relative success in recent tournaments has been despite him.
The FA love him because he's well-spoken, good with the media and seems to keep his squads happy.

How they haven't realised he's holding back the most talented group of players England have had for a generation I don't know!

Perhaps they have now...

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Also, Cole Palmer was one of the best players in the league last y are, and he brings him on for less than 20 minutes? Utter madness.
Yeah and Gordon gets about five minutes!

Even the pundits are now asking what the fuck he's doing, but it's three tournaments too late!

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I have to say I am finding the Euros very boring.

Scotland which by far was the most fun team is already on holiday and the rest of the Tournament seems a tad dull.

The only team I have a slight sense of cheer for is Austria who are punching well above their weight.

England are being shown up as the most overrated team in the game.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom