Should I buy a pub in Ireland.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I had a man send me a video of downtown a couple of days ago. It was clean and tidy but strangly there was hardly a smell ngle person on the streets and only an odd car driving by.
it was about noon on Monday just passed

willows68

New
Reaction score
I had a man send me a video of downtown a couple of days ago. It was clean and tidy but strangly there was hardly a smell ngle person on the streets and only an odd car driving by.
it was about noon on Monday just passed
Are we talking about Ballybunion?
I can tell you the season here is strangely subdued. Very quiet, not joyful at all. Could be the shocking weather, or maybe something else. There is a pall over everything.
Very sad, I have a massive struggle keeping my children in a positive mindset. Except for one - who dropped everything, literally. And lives like like an itinerant
working from place to place. Has an MSc, but works in stables, farms etc in sunnier places.
I was sceptic at first, but by now I see the appeal.

valamhic

Reaction score
33 years ago pubs still made money and were upgrading their colour TV sets. The Rathkeale Rivers bought hundreds of sets. They also managed to buy brand new casings for the same TVs.

The selected all that were still working throwing out the rest. The buyers demanded to see them working and the sets were popped up on the tables and shown to work perfectly. They fooled them into believing they were new sets. Next morning the Rovers were gone. Word got round, back panels were removed OMG!

willows68

New
Reaction score
The price of hospitality has absolutely sky rockedted post "covid", I know a hotel that's now charging 850€ for a 3 nights stay, in 2019 the same 3 night stay was about 400€.
Yes. I'm El Cheapo. I used to buy a HOSTEL bed for 20 to 30 quid. A place to kip after going out. The other day I was quoted 100 quid. For a bunk. Well eff that.
Yes I could pay for the 5 star on the outskirts - but I refuse to.
This price inflation - caused by gov subsidising 'fugees' in their crony hotels, in other words, bastardising the market -
which WILL DESTROY THE TOURISM INDUSTRY.

Or what is left of it. Shur they don't care - the money printer pays THEM.
🤮

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Wait. You banned Myles? Why?
No, myles is not banned, but he appears to be on strike.

the only one banned this year is david/electricity and @cleannand free a few days ago for talking about two lugs that I have well forgotten about.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yes. Ballybunion.

i had a man stop by and shoot a video of Courtneys which is for sale

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom