Message to Zipporah's flint

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Zipporah's Flint your account was deleted by mistake and we have no other way to contact you , please register again at your earliest convenience , this was a bad error and we want you to return immediately
hi as far as i know golah v nekar is Zipporas flint and i have come to the defense of both in my time .
There is i think another name but i cannot think of it .
ZIP i have praised you and your learning in the past and hope to do so again here .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Are you on Politics.ie by any chance

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
hi as far as i know golah v nekar is Zipporas flint and i have come to the defense of both in my time .
ZIP i have praised you and your learning in the past and hope to do so again here .
Swords of Catherine is the name you're looking for.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
But yes, a huge loss. Hope she returns.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
She must think I erased her deliberately, nothing I can do about that.

but wolf still believes I am running vals account and the simpleton in finland thinks I am scolairebocht.

and myles, well he rarely thinks at all

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
She must think I erased her deliberately, nothing I can do about that.

but wolf still believes I am running vals account and the simpleton in finland thinks I am scolairebocht.

and myles, well he rarely thinks at all
sometimes when a glitch happens people think it is destiny and it has told me take a break --in time i think she will reply to some post or better still send us something from her amazing reading .
i have read many of her posts and she has had some formal training in philosophy somewhere as she can really take you out for a trot intellectually at times,
and i have told her i could not keep up but don't slow down as we need to be taken out for a gallop now and again even if we cant keep up .
all the best zip and hope to see you soon .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
For the first time in years i checked politics.ie and she is s posting away there.

it was a laugh seeing their reaction to the debate, and still most were saying he did fine lol.

a decent poster called Constitutionist os still there .

but it is on the way out slowly with nobody allowed to join. Its hayday would be 20 years ago. Which is scary, i was there in 2007

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I came into posting in late 2010 the IMF bailout .....politics.ie I was "off with their heads" Trump victory in 2016 and Brexit caused the exodus of the nationalist posters , woke was very much established as a political weapon in Ireland around that time 2015 marriage referendum , where government ministers said their was no validity in a NO vote

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
At the time , say, 2007, it actually was the go to outlet to gauge political thought, it was dhownhill big time from probably 2010 on.

i doubt many more read it than here because at least here there is a bit of craic.

back in the day there were a ton of very witty posters on politics.ie.

i often had tears coming , I was laughing so much.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
At the time , say, 2007, it actually was the go to outlet to gauge political thought, it was dhownhill big time from probably 2010 on.

i doubt many more read it than here because at least here there is a bit of craic.

back in the day there were a ton of very witty posters on politics.ie.

i often had tears coming , I was laughing so much.
Dublin taxi driver was a particularly good poster that I remember.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I always wanted to drive a cab just for a few weeks but never did. Maybe I will do uber black as i have the vehicle needed for the high end

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom