Message to Zipporah's flint

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I always wanted to drive a cab just for a few weeks but never did. Maybe I will do uber black as i have the vehicle needed for the high end
I would be fit to drive that suburban I was always a good man operating the pedals , drive plenty of vans too because of my work

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
@Professor buddy love is a very experienced cabbie in a couple of countries I believe
Hiya CG&P. Good you've pulled through by the look of it?
Cabbie? Nah, but would have given plenty of lifts as a favour cos I thought it was the decent thing to do back in the day. We live & learn, the idea of conflict, hassle and runners from friends is bad enough but from strangers??? Oh No No No No:LOL:
Have enjoyed the continental driving around Holland through France into Italy and Spain and back again - T'was very exciting and a holiday in itself😀

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I always wanted to drive a cab just for a few weeks but never did. Maybe I will do uber black as i have the vehicle needed for the high end
if you want to meet ALL the animals in the zoo become a taxi driver .
some of them are looking for a meal and want the pleasure of being driven to a remote place using someones number plates in order to consume your liver or other bits of you and then drive home undetected.
some want your days takings and to amuse themselves with your body for an hour or two .
the following is for real i read it myself in a shanghai taxi .

""passengers may not conspire with the driver to break the law.
psychos and their guardians must behave in a safe manner.
psychos are not allowed without their guardian.
no dumping on the seats (shitting)""

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That would s why I never drove a taxi even for a couple of weeks

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom