Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

free and clean

Reaction score
I caused a mass butt hole explosion on this WhatsApp group of ex class mates a few days ago. I lost many friends of decades in the few minutes before I was thrown out of the group .

The eye opener was just how fucking brainwashed these pricks are, it is just like a cult like the Moonies or Jim Jones. These plonkers would kill themselves rather than be seen as being associated in any way with a racist.
I had a similar experience at a stag recently. At breakfast the next morning, I tried to explain to those in attendance that it wasn't a good idea to dump loads of foreign men, from war torn countries that aren't at war, on Irish communities. They thought that was wacist.

I told them that I think Irish people shouldn't become a minority in their own communities overnight. They thought that was wacist.

I told them that any serious country would not allow the likes of Pushka, the Roma scrounger who killed Aisling Murphy, to bum off the state for years. They thought that was wacist.

You'd want to see their faces. You'd swear I had called for mass killings.

And these are all highly educated gobshites.

I have more faith in the supposedly uneducated.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
What do these people think the benefits are of allowing massive amounts of foreign scum to enter Ireland illegally and then pay for their accommodation and upkeep ........I wanna know

Ask the man behind the curtain in America and all the heads of the Quangos.

The white middle and working classes are the tip of the spear of the resistance, and they need to be deracinated and decimated.

View: https://youtu.be/YWyCCJ6B2WE?si=eenWspVOfEQbBJXx

Jim Beam

Reaction score
I found that during the Corona craic. The more formally educated people were the more likely they were to believe everything they were being told by the "experts".
The more formally educated people base their entire social status on being formally educated. That's why they sneer at common sense because if common sense was to trump the formal education of experts or themselves, they'd have no social status.

They'll never, ever recognise they are or were wrong on anything- covid, immigration, climate change or gender bullshit. To do so would admit they've been outthought by people they believe are intellectually inferior or just outright inferior to themselves.

Therefore they're just a shower of cunts who need to be paupered.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The more formally educated people base their entire social status on being formally educated. That's why they sneer at common sense because if common sense was to trump the formal education of experts or themselves, they'd have no social status.

They'll never, ever recognise they are or were wrong on anything- covid, immigration, climate change or gender bullshit. To do so would admit they've been outthought by people they believe are intellectually inferior or just outright inferior to themselves.

It's easy to be Smug and waffle on about ethnic food and all that lefty clap trap.
A large cohort of middle class well to do types that subscribe to the above.
There's such an air of gullible naivety amongst these types.
Wait until the next recession or the tents pitched outside their estates.
No critical long term analysis of what the consequences will be
Just short term emotional incontinence and virtue signalling when you mention the facts.
Why are we allowing tens of thousands of male economic migrants in
Why skills do they bring?
How is this impacted the social cohesion?
And on and on.
Dealing with imbeciles.

Last edited:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Great Post.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
And these are all highly educated gobshites.

I have more faith in the supposedly uneducated.
The 'edumicated' are the worst. They can't conceive of a scenario where they are not part of the higher echelons of society, if only in their imagination. The idea that the elites despise them as much as everyone else is something that their tiny minds reject out of hand.

It will be the working folk that save Ireland.

Jim Beam

Reaction score
It's easy to be Smug and waffle on about ethnic food and all that lefty clap trap.
A large cohort of middle class well to do types that subscribe to the above.
There's such an air of gullible naivety amongst these types.
Wait until the next recession or the tents pitched outside their estates.
No critical long term analysis of what the consequences will be
Just short term emotional incontinence and virtue signalling when you mention the facts.
Why are we allowing tens of thousands of male economic migrants in
Why skills do they bring?
How is this impacted the social cohesion?
And on and on.
Dealing with imbeciles.
What makes a high proportion of them hard to stomach is that they are very insincere in their beliefs. They'd have been great supporters of Holy Catholic Ireland if they were around 2 or 3 generations ago.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
What makes a high proportion of them hard to stomach is that they are very insincere in their beliefs. They'd have been great supporters of Holy Catholic Ireland if they were around 2 or 3 generations ago.
There you have it!
Secular craw thumpers!

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Hippo Headon was on the news again today shlling for the African and Muslim men on Mount Street.

I wonder how much she's being paid to sell her Country down the river?

One things for sure, she ain't spending enough of it on salads.
We need to find out what's going on with that obese cunt .....is she on the dole ? If so what she's doing is not genuinely seeking employment

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Maybe I will take up German.

Like a feral illegal alien, the song hopped the border and was heard in a club in the Austrian city of Klagenfurt.

If this keeps up, this song will replace "It's a Small World After All" as an anthem.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom