Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Apparently cucked Germans couldn't be arsed about out-of-control crime, stabbings, gang rapes, open borders, or dole-sponging committed by muds. However, when a bunch of posh Germans on the island of Sylt skull a few cans and sing along with a party song chanting, "Germany for the Germans. Foreigners out," they consider this to be far worse than Hitler coming to power. :rolleyes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZZztdyd0PQ

PlunkettsGhost

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Apparently cucked Germans couldn't be arsed about out-of-control crime, stabbings, gang rapes, open borders, or dole-sponging committed by muds. However, when a bunch of posh Germans on the island of Sylt skull a few cans and sing along with a party song chanting, "Germany for the Germans. Foreigners out," they consider this to be far worse than Hitler coming to power. :rolleyes:

The Krauts won't be missed after the coming civil and National wars.

download (11).jpg

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score

View: https://t.me/BellumActaNews/121836?single

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Wouldn't you just love to see a large crowd beat the tent men every step down to Dublin port and load them into containers ready for shipping back
The NGO's need to start contacting relevant countries and begin to do the decent thing - Plant in the appropriate places - Muslims for muslim countries, arabs for arab countries - Get saudi to do it's bit etc etc.

Should be a priority condition to planting - Get the NGO's to re-plant properly or close them down!!

Reactions: jpc

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Irish Left Islamic ally is taught they he only serves islam, he doesnt he actually shout the odds to them.

Lie down croppy, in the direction of Mecca.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
A new Trump supporter.

The sad thing is, when he wakes up, he will still wear his plo scarf. His head could be cut off, and he still would be shout from the river to the sea. They are a lost cause.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There should easily be enough troops by then to take care of the army and guards

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Irish Left Islamic ally is taught they he only serves islam, he doesnt he actually shout the odds to them. Lie down croppy, in the direction of Mecca.
He's on camera Nordie. He'll be picked up.

I don't necessarily agree he needed to do that. Was there a gang of intimidating lads there that needed sorting out? Didn't look like it.

My scenario last week (below) needed a tough response from tough guys much moreso than the above.

free and clean

Reaction score
On my commute to work this morning I noticed a number of tents outside the AIB building on Adelaide Road. Seems they're moving in from the canal.

What's the plan exactly? Is it simply to turn the entire city centre into an asylum shopper encampment?

Last edited:

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
On my commute to work this morning I noticed a number of tents outside the AIB building on Haddington Road. Seems they're moving in from the canal.

What's the plan exactly? Is it simply to turn the entire city centre into an asylum shopper encampment?
Make a Shit-Hole with Shit-Hole-ers ! !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Best of luck to the guards this week in detecting as many border jumpers as possible , I support this 100% .......plantation supporters are trying to make a thing out of this where it's our rights being infringed and they want these checkpoints stopped

Not me .....in the absence of a 32 county republic regrettably it has come to the point where these checkpoints are required and should be as stringent as possible .......I don't want the occupied six counties to filled with illegals either , they should be booted back to mainland Britain

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom