General Chat For All To Read.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
but you wouldn't say a word about islam or any other religion because you're a geebag.
Not true. I'm delighted that Israel are sticking it to the Islamic fundamentalists Hamas in Gaza.

I'd be happy for the Iranian regime to be erased.

Etc.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You think it's hip and right-on to bash Catholics, who are mainly elderly grannies, but you wouldn't say a word about islam or any other religion because you're a geebag.

As I said, the sooner you lot are relocated to a remote island, the better for everyone.

Diseased creep.
Diseased of mind and obese body.
A truly sick and warped individual.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
A sting?

You know, you're not (completely) stupid Kangal.. But until you realise that your liberal democracy is fake, the media is fake, basically everything you're told (to believe) is fake and that there's actually one single group behind a lot most of it.. You ain't gonna get it.
Kangal, your great buddy who's honour you defend on a daily basis, is part of the group you decry.
You mentally retarded pest.

Hermit

Reaction score
You were being emotional. Lets stick to the facts from now on please Sir (y)
You had an emotional outburst and called me an "absolute Bell End and a "fu*king Clampitt" over something I didn't actually say. You were wrong.

I provided a link to facts about euthanasia not just being about the hard cases. All you did was make an appeal to emotion about an imaginary person and an imaginary dog.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
A sting?

You know, you're not (completely) stupid Kangal.. But until you realise that your liberal democracy is fake, the media is fake, basically everything you're told (to believe) is fake and that there's actually one single group behind a lot most of it.. You ain't gonna get it.
And when laughable shite like a well known stat, a list of numbers, posted on a wall, that only goes to 2015, is posted as "proof" of a conspiracy, I never will get it. I can only conclude some people, like yourself, are incredibly gullible and suggestible.

Last edited:

Kangal

New
Reaction score
Yep, no conspiracy

Poor @Kangal

Mind Trained to fall back on a word
Illuminati Conspiracy GIF

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom