General Chat For All To Read.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What is it with M1A2/Jimbo?
Why is he always calling for everyone to be banned?
Obviously his mammy told him he was something when he was a baby but she should also have told the little idiot that the world doesn't revolve around HIM!

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The level of debate that David etc can relate to.
He opened a thread called The Losers in his own self moderated section and the last time I looked it was him and Kangal.
Quite apt really.😂

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Are there many boneheads over in Cheltenham getting robbed and losing their shirts.... A short price favourite went down on them today
That horse cost a lot of people money !

When the horse and jockey went over to look at the fence ( before the start ) ~ ~ The horse clipped the board at the bottom of the fence as he was turning away ( I thought it was a bad omen )

Of course if they won ~ You'd never give that another thought !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
This is the first time in 20 years I have backed nothing ......but if any more rain come I would oppose the favourite in the gold cup with Lhomme press .....I see he is 11/1 fourth favourite tonight

valamhic

Reaction score
This is the first time in 20 years I have backed nothing ......but if any more rain come I would oppose the favourite in the gold cup with Lhomme press .....I see he is 11/1 fourth favourite tonight
Yes the rain is the worst ever. The favourite will not win. Give us your best tip in time for a bet.

valamhic

Reaction score
What is it with M1A2/Jimbo?
Why is he always calling for everyone to be banned?
Obviously his mammy told him he was something when he was a baby but she should also have told the little idiot that the world doesn't revolve around HIM!
Yiz would have been better off leaving me as a mod. Firm but fair. I am better off relieved from the chore because I tend to get tricky jobs to do everywhere.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Are there many boneheads over in Cheltenham getting robbed and losing their shirts.... A short price favourite went down on them today
I had a winner with chianti callusco at 6/1 and a place bet that broke even, and then I stopped while ahead. My brother had Guinness today at 19/2

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom