General Chat For All To Read.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
You should have your own blog section and you can mod away on that.
I'd like one as well.

This time, can the ban privileges be set only to the blog and not the site? Declan fucked it up royally last time.

Wolf

Reaction score
I'd like one as well.

This time, can the ban privileges be set only to the blog and not the site? Declan fucked it up royally last time.
Not a fucking hope, kiddo.
We know exactly what you're at.
@Declan Don't even consider this, you know how close this prick came the last time.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
R u saying that you didn't intentionally ban people from the site?

Don't lie to me Kangal
The privs came when I got my own blog.

I assumed they were limited to my blog. There was no indication at all they applied to the site.

Wolf

Reaction score
The privs came when I got my own blog.

I assumed they were limited to my blog. There was no indication at all they applied to the site.
Liar.

Saboteur.

Die.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
You have to pay your Declan subs, every one has had paid 40 euro for the year,allows Declan to travel the globe to hand out welcome packs.
Plus the extra to change my flight so @Myles O'Reilly. Could chicken out twice.

And I am still here trying to pick another Cheltenham winner.

Wolf

Reaction score
He just set it up wrong but he's not going to admit it.
Why don't you go off and set up your own site, WankTank, considering all you do is sit on the sidelines cribbing and moaning about this one? How people like you etc etc etc......:cool:

Tiger

Reaction score

https://aislingoloughlin.substack.c...m=email&utm_campaign=email-half-post&r=13dqv5

The Dying Game: The Business of Depopulation​

As the excess body count piles up, new industries have emerged to sanitise the messy job of culling the native Irish population.

AISLING O'LOUGHLIN
14 MAR 2024

Elizabeth Oakes: That’s something I would definitely advocate is start talking about what you would like for your end-of-life options?
Tommy Tiernan: Like when? Like I’m 50.
Elizabeth Oakes: I’d be starting to make your wish-list.
(audience laughs)
This jovial exchange might be considered amusing if there wasn’t a very serious depopulation operation in place that has seen a startling rise in excess deaths in Ireland since the roll-out of the trial Covid-19 injections. The timing of the interview was no accident. Just three months before the supposed pandemic was launched into the collective consciousness in March 2020, mortician Elizabeth Oakes (33) appeared on RTÉ One’s The Tommy Tiernan Show to discuss embalming bodies and her new business plan, Ireland’s first ‘water’ cremation service.
The fellow Navan native told host Tommy Tiernan that she had been short-listed for Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur of the Year for her business start-up idea and explained how the process uses an alkaline solution to dissolve the soft tissue from the body before the bones are cremated into ash. Meath County Council even stumped up €200,000 in grant money towards the Aquamation enterprise such was the enthusiasm for the body disposal idea. Even Covid wizard Professor Luke O’Neill gushed about its green credentials on his Newstalk Show Me The Science podcast. You guessed it - apparently there are less Co2 emissions compared with flame cremations. Oh and artificial limbs can be recycled after the process. Pre-loved prosthetic hip anyone? Somebody is definitely pulling our leg.
Next up. Human composting. Cue: RTÉ Radio One gatekeeper Joe Duffy to introduce the idea to the herd in a friendly, seemingly harmless manner. Let’s all pretend this is perfectly normal and more importantly, environmentally friendly. Let’s omit any mention of the monthly excess death figures coming from Eurostat or RIP.ie. “What’s the legislation that would be needed, Ollie?” asks every-man Joe when he ‘discovers’ human composting is legal in Sweden but perhaps not in Ireland. Ollie Green from Better Plants (really?) doesn’t seem so sure of himself and sounds half embarrassed telling listeners about the latest trend in body disposal.
The Guardian (of course) calls human composting “natural organic reduction”, a process which uses heat and oxygen to speed up the microbial process that converts bodies into soil.
The article from February 19, 2023 reads:
Human composters are pitching themselves as part of the solution – and trying to dismantle the funeral industry in the process. The potential to alter an age-old practice has brought together former Silicon Valley types, celebrity investors and mission-driven entrepreneurs as interested in lofty green goals as they are in changing our relationship to death.
Isn’t that something? The venal types that sold us the fake pandemic and the snake oil cure (celebrity investors and Silicon Valley types) are the very ones rushing into the body disposal market to see what extra profit they can squeeze out of the corpses their grasping hands helped create.
At this rate, we can expect Soylent Green environmentally friendly wafers on the menu next. Donate your body to the Gates Foundation Global Food Programme, save the planet and feed the poor. Don’t be selfish. The ultimate circular economy.

Soylent Green is a globalist’s wet/wef dream. There’s the dystopian effects of global warming on an overpopulated and poverty stricken New York city set in 2022. The self-anointed elite have barricaded themselves away from the great unwashed. There are concubines and slaves. There are government assisted suicide clinics and euthanasia centres. And that creative body disposal plant

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Big man now ya yellow belly.Despite bad internet. I was posting live video from Dublin yesterday.And I am still here.Where are you, ya jelly fish and I will go out an give you a good slap.
You name the place you fat piece of shit. ANYWHERE tomorrow and I'll turn up and punch the fat Yankee face of ye you KHunt

Who the fu*k do you think you are? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
jelly pants.jpg

🤪

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom