Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
IMG_0349.png

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Am feeling very generous, I even gave the bus driver a fifty in a momentary lapse of common sense
I have drawn your attention to this previously and i would always assume the man who drove a tidy tiny thing like a suburban would respect someone who had responsibility for 10 times the passengers you carry and will go to jail if anything happens his 45ft tri axel coach while you hold a microphone and say you have taken leave of your senses to allow him a tip from your obscene share .
in Ireland tips are shared 50 50 which is completely daft as the holding of a microphone is given the same status as driving and being responsible for 53 passengers .
America is a land of deep injustice .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
If the tip was a 100 it would be 50%.

he was lucky I had a 50

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I have drawn your attention to this previously and i would always assume the man who drove a tidy tiny thing like a suburban would respect someone who had responsibility for 10 times the passengers you carry and will go to jail if anything happens his 45ft tri axel coach while you hold a microphone and say you have taken leave of your senses to allow him a tip from your obscene share .
in Ireland tips are shared 50 50 which is completely daft as the holding of a microphone is given the same status as driving and being responsible for 53 passengers .
America is a land of deep injustice .
Get a grip, this lad was driving a 15 seat mercedes. Stevie Wonder could have done it.

i was drafted in SPECIALLY for this job as they needed history PLUS architecture, very few if any others could do what I did. If they wanted Art or Food, I wouldn’t be doing the job. Or sports or movies etc. We are not equal, i even have to time it to the minute.

if it was two hundred dollar bills I got then yes, i likely would have given him one.

But no way was anyone getting half of what was handed to me.

And whatsmore. , Drivers sometimes cost me money, recently i was waiting with 27 people for a 2.5 hour tour so i had no time to spare. No sign of the prick so I called him many times and eventually he answered. I said, where are you. He said , on the Pike. I said, you are late, he said his car broke down. I said, I dont want to hear your shit because there are 27 people here sweating in the heat. 25 minutes late the useless prick was. I got through it but I got a very bad tip and he got what he deserved.

i once has a chinese bollox that could not speak english, could you brlieve it.

Hey, you win something me and u lose some.

i was done at 11am and i brought an irish expert fron 1890 to 1924 Out as a treat to Concord that afternoon. He brought out to Boston to give two talks and why not. More on him later

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Not me, i avoid anyone called Patel

free and clean

Reaction score
Another tourist brutally attacked in the shithole capital

By a Romanian this time, Madalin Ghanaian. A wonderful addition to our vibrant society.

I would warn all tourists - and Irish people - to absolutely avoid the north inner city after 7 pm. That area is just a dumping ground for junkies, feral teenage spawns of single mothers, foreign dregs from the four corners of the world (especially Romania). There is no Garda presence, so if you do encounter any trouble you will be left to fend for yourself.

Avoid at all costs.

It's been allowed to to rot and waste away to the extent that it's more or less a no go area. Most sensible Irish people avoid it like the plague.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
The roma & romainians are showing up more and more in the papers and in the courts.

Well done FFGN - Oh, Leona and Cabbaged have fucked off (with a juicy pension for life)well out of the way/Blame, the sneaky bastards!!:mad:

What shit will tomorrows foreigners bring??

Tune-in and you'll soon see . . . .

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom