General Chat For All To Read.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The plan hasn't really kicked off as of yet. Things need to get much worse before the sheeple grow a pair. Much worse
My notion is that it may be failing to kick off for any number of reasons, and it isn’t going to get that much worse.

PlunkettsGhost

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
My notion is that it may be failing to kick off for any number of reasons, and it isn’t going to get that much worse.
2024 is supposed to be pivotal. I guess we won't have long to wait and see

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
The "retort" did not deny the white race, or suggest that there are a hundred different races

You and @clarke-connolly are just a couple of spas
Things get tricky for you when introduced to an AfricanBritAsian though, then you'll be talking to three races in one at the same time? 😆

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
There is no such thing as an African or an Asian who is British, certainly not English, Scottish or Welsh
There certainly is it's known as . . . Mixed Races . . . Check out Lagos, Hong kong & London for further details - Terms and Conditions do Apply.

Redeem The reality of Truth

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpxaeICYyg

Bob's folks.jpg

See, Cedella, Norval & Bob.

Bob is Mixed Race.🌿

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
You are truly pathetic
Your reality is pathetic, but cheer up, there's much room for fulfillment in one so devoid of understanding as You.
Open your mind to the facts, hum along with Bob and get to know what the world is made from, after all you too are a part of it.
Peace & understanding for the New Year.🌱

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
You really should have stopped smoking cannabis (every day) decades ago
Thanks for the advice. Seeing that you mention it and being NYE and a time of resolutions I can now update that it has been 40 days since last occasion and those last few occasions were slim.
The house has plenty of quality drinks in stock but i just had 2 half glasses of wine and 2/3rds can of Diageo over the whole Celebrations.
Plenty of cycling and beach walking, was out for a moonlit stroll for an hour at 02:15 this morning - Fresh air by the crashing waves is fantastic!

Cannabis has been a source of many good things over the years and as a man of substance I count the blessings of being a Cannabist in so far as it helped keep me away from most all the other Drugs, helped me quit Tobacco, kept me from an Alcohol habit, helped me sleep and relax when needed, bestowed a wonderful musical spirituality, kept me satisfied and by using Cannabis to achieve those gains I now find that the mind has actually been trained well over the years to function as such without using it anymore, it's all good when carefully appreciated.
Use with Care.

For the New Year there are 50 days of abstinence remaining but should that extend to 100, 180, 240, or another 365 there'll be no problem - With or Without :)

How are things in your world, Chemicals much? What's your Drug of Choice?

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Maybe cannabis helped turn you into the hippy boomer that you are? 🤔

I have smoked cannabis many, many times (but not from birth like you) and I've enjoyed it, don't have a problem with paranoia nor nothin'. But it does make you fairly fucking useless. Sure you can do things on it - when you have to. But you don't want to.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeLKhRnkhQ

I thought everyone knew that :)

Your addiction is your ego, it is your master and must be sated every hour of the day. The need to impose what you fondly imagine is a superior intellect drives you forward like a demon possessed. It is just so utterly tiresome and predictable and I just wish you'd try shagging a woman someday instead. They don't cost that much I'm told, and are easily available online.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
2024 is supposed to be pivotal. I guess we won't have long to wait and see
There was a thread on Linkedin, of all places, which pondered over Schwab's latest utterances and the general consensus was that things are not going the WEF way. Normally there is an unassailable arrogance about the man, but in the video clip shown, which I can't seem to re-post alas, he was more rallying the troops rather than leading a brave new world order. The optimist in me likes to think that their luck is running out, but that is no reason to drop our guard.

BTW, Just on the Linkedin question, it has shifted from being a leftard's comfort zone to a much more radical platform over the last few years with the great carbon transition being one area that is under increasing scrutiny, although one is still not allowed to mention Ivermectin at all.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Maybe cannabis helped turn you into the hippy boomer that you are? 🤔

I have smoked cannabis many, many times (but not from birth like you) and I've enjoyed it, don't have a problem with paranoia nor nothin'. But it does make you fairly fucking useless. Sure you can do things on it - when you have to. But you don't want to.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeLKhRnkhQ

I thought everyone knew that :)

A bit of Hippy is a Good thing, don't knock it till you've tried it the right way up:)

Correction: Perhaps 'It does make You fairly fucking useless', which is all down to the person and how they apply themselves through the days.
I suspect that (as was my experience) you mix herb/hash with tobacco and that usually has a noticable doping effect.
Tobacco itself seems to catalyze effectively with a variety of substances promoting procrastination & tranquility - Relaxation??
Of course overdoing your drugs of choice has it's drawbacks too

Happy New Years Resolution's ;)

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom