General Chat For All To Read.

PlunkettsGhost

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Saying that the Irish aren't a race isn't race denial, it's using a reasonable definition of race.
It's a denial of culture and history as basis for racial consciousness. Nothing reasonable, logical or historically accurate about ignoring these important formative forces. There has not, and never will be a civilization based on colour, and colour alone

PlunkettsGhost

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You: "The Irish are a race."
Me: "What race are the Scottish?"

You of course never answer and I believe you when you say that you don't know or understand why I ask you the question. But someone with an above room temperature IQ should.
The Scots are a unique people, with their own culture, history, lived experience and identity. They have their own subset variant of the Celtic language (indo-European in origin) , music and pastimes. When people think of Scots, they think of these things, not their mixed genetic makeup.

Everyone understands that the Scots are unique. They are not the Irish, they are not the Danes or the Pictish people. They are Scots.

Still no idea what the relevance of the question is tho.

PlunkettsGhost

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
We're talking about race,
Exactly, and I described various of the things that mark out the Scottish as a distinct race, beyond just mere genetics. Genetics and geography of course play a role in defining racial consciousness, but you cannot separate genes and culture when discussing race. If you do, all you are left with is a petri dish of inconscient material.

Now, what are you banging on about? No one has clue as usual, as you never qualify any opinions with data. Just an empty-headed Richard Spencer fan. Oh my

PlunkettsGhost

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Seriously Jambo, tell us about this nation of Whitelandia . What language do they speak, what is their homogenous, shared culture that unites the WhiteLandia people, one to another? What are the high holy days and festivals shared in Whitelandia ? Where on the map, is this fantastical place to be found?

PlunkettsGhost

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
If you believe that white people are "mythic" then you are a race denier
You have yet to prove their existence or the land of origin.

Go and head on over to the Scottish parliament and try telling them the are not Scots. Report back and tell us how you got on.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

free and clean

Reaction score
Haven't heard of barnevelt in 20 years since he was beating Ted hankey and wolfie Adams
He's actually retired twice and come back. He's half the player he was. Was really exposed tonight.

The Comms were saying Littler was born ten days after Barneveld beat Taylor in that great final (2007?)

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I avoid fords now.

The SPARS doc discussed here:

Plans never go to plan, not even those concocted by the biggest movers and shakers, but we rarely hear about departures from the script, only the assumption that what we see about us is all part of ‘the plan’ falling into place like clockwork.

According to the article linked to nations are meant to lose trust in their governments, but populations and the press are still so on board with the narrative, as a rule, that I see little evidence of it happening. What is the WeF et al going to do if we still all continue to behave like sheep, where is their opportunity to step in?

On this and other sites, we have all thought that at some point the people would rise against their governments, but it hasn’t happened. Is it possible that the NWO matrix also over estimated the anger that would lead to rioting, and this key plank to the plan just isn’t going to materialise? What then?

PlunkettsGhost

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plans never go to plan, not even those concocted by the biggest movers and shakers, but we rarely hear about departures from the script, only the assumption that what we see about us is all part of ‘the plan’ falling into place like clockwork.

According to the article linked to nations are meant to lose trust in their governments, but populations and the press are still so on board with the narrative, as a rule, that I see little evidence of it happening. What is the WeF et al going to do if we still all continue to behave like sheep, where is their opportunity to step in?

On this and other sites, we have all thought that at some point the people would rise against their governments, but it hasn’t happened. Is it possible that the NWO matrix also over estimated the anger that would lead to rioting, and this key plank to the plan just isn’t going to materialise? What then?
The plan hasn't really kicked off as of yet. Things need to get much worse before the sheeple grow a pair. Much worse

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom