General Chat For All To Read.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
An anti-colonial Marxist, or a Marxist of any sort, or someone who's anti-Brit is not an Irish nationalist, or a nationalist of any sort.
Says a British Nationalist, that's OK you are entitled to think like heyman, leona & mehole do if you wish.
Anti-Brit? No.
Anti-Penal Law-Brit revisiting? Yes. Irish Nationalists don't need or want that Authority - You do! Why??

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Let's start with your opening lie @Professor (the @tldr technique)

You said that I am a -

British Nationalist

What amn't I covering with that with the following;

Either I'm British, or I'm a nationalist who's only a British Nationalist.

?
It's to do with you're criticism and inappropriate pigeon holing of Irish Nationalism - In return you got a similar type of response.
You're clearly not an Irish Nationalist, are you?

You say . . .
An anti-colonial Marxist, or a Marxist of any sort, or someone who's anti-Brit is not an Irish nationalist, or a nationalist of any sort.
Which upon reading again now . . . actually comes across as a bit tripped out:ROFLMAO:

Regards the British Nationalist moniker, sure why not?

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Why was it "pigeon holing"?

criticism inappropriate

Why amn't I?
You don't respond as one on the issues of colonial oppression & manipulation as have been raised imo, while slagging off actual Irish nationalists.

Why am I a "British Nationalist"?
Just a gut feeling, a subconscious guess. Nationalism is your thing, just it's clearly not Irish Nationalism.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
What actual Irish nationalist did I slag off?
There's a few

Anyway, let's cease with the personal trivialities and focus instead on real working Nationalists? Who do you admire/support?
Gemma O'Doherty is looking to be one of the country's foremost fighters for Irish Freedom, A true Patriot who's taken the struggle right into the heart of the Royal Establishment, to such an extent she's currently had to flee the country to avoid a fit-up miscarriage of justice in the making from aul king henry's bastards.👹👺🤡

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
He is very good here. Note about the DEMORALIZATION which Yuri Bezmenov the Soviet described, we are still in that stageor past it, and the next 2 are here and about to begin, DESTABILIZATION and CRISIS.
He says that this in to happen this year.
He says markets are booming, and it just so happened that Japan finally surpassed its high from 1989, which is 35 years ago.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom