Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Gimp would make a big deal over a platoon or two meeting a grisly end with endless spam all day covering around 20-80 Russian troops in 24 hours, as if it really was shaping the war and russia was "Losing" "Booo Boooo"
"Putin's finished" etc etc . . .

He never responded to the bigger picture and couldn't face the prospect of responding to real Ukrainian losses.

So for the Gimp, one more time, it's time to head over to Minsk now or else expect more of this . . .

. . . The Ukrainian armed forces have lost up to 610 soldiers in battles with Russia’s Yug group of forces over the past 24 hours, as well as "a tank, a US-made M113 armored personnel carrier, four cars [among other losses in battles with the southern group]," the ministry added.
The Tsentr Battlegroup has repelled five counterattacks by Ukrainian troops and Kiev has lost up to 430 soldiers, while the Vostok Battlegroup has repelled one counterattack and Ukraine has lost over 140 soldiers.
Ukraine has also lost up to 480 servicepeople in battles with the Zapad group of Russian forces, the ministry said, adding that Russia’s north group of forces clashed with Ukrainian troops in he Kharkov region and Kiev has lost up to 220 soldiers.

"Operational-tactical aviation, unmanned aerial vehicles, missile troops, and artillery units of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation have targeted a large logistics hub of the Ukrainian Armed Forces,” the statement said.

“This center was used for the accumulation, storage, and redistribution of weapons, including missile systems provided by Western countries to the Kiev regime,” it added. “Additionally, we have targeted concentrations of enemy personnel and military equipment in 112 areas."

Wolf

Reaction score
Coming for students now.
Zitler is running out of meat for his grinder.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
This is pure discrimination against Irish people and is surely illegal?
But sure Locals (Adults & Children) often cannot get on any course or something worth doing for the betterment, cannot get accommodation, housing or proper medical services.

Now there's less space for Locals to go to university (Think of all the other foreigners too???) - Never mind paying for it.

It's a clown show s**t show for half of the Irish of Ireland :poop:🤡💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡

Thank you FFGN 🤮

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
But sure Locals (Adults & Children) often cannot get on any course or something worth doing for the betterment, cannot get accommodation, housing or proper medical services.

Now there's less space for Locals to go to university (Think of all the other foreigners too???) - Never mind paying for it.

It's a clown show s**t show for half of the Irish of Ireland :poop:🤡💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡

Thank you FFGN 🤮
There are companies out there begging for apprentices, plenty of opportunity for all those willing to get their hands dirty rather than think that a while collar degree is the only passport to success. If a lad/lass has the lingo and mechanical aptitude then they'll be OK and garages will take them on irrespective of colour or religion.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Maybe we need a separate thread for the decline of European industry, but I thought I'd leave this here for now, it appeared on my Linkedin feed this morning -

Sir James Ratcliffe, the second richest person in the UK ($28.2 billion), founder and chairman of the board of directors of the transnational chemical giant Ineos.:

- Energy consumption costs (in Europe) are 5 times higher than in the USA. Five times! Gas is five times more expensive than there. Electricity is five times more expensive. Do you understand? Not 5%, not 10%, or even 50% more expensive, but five hundred percent. So any activity that involves energy consumption in one form or another is uncompetitive in Europe compared to America or the Middle East. In Great Britain, for example, there is almost no chemical industry left. She's done.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Maybe we need a separate thread for the decline of European industry, but I thought I'd leave this here for now, it appeared on my Linkedin feed this morning -

Sir James Ratcliffe, the second richest person in the UK ($28.2 billion), founder and chairman of the board of directors of the transnational chemical giant Ineos.:

- Energy consumption costs (in Europe) are 5 times higher than in the USA. Five times! Gas is five times more expensive than there. Electricity is five times more expensive. Do you understand? Not 5%, not 10%, or even 50% more expensive, but five hundred percent. So any activity that involves energy consumption in one form or another is uncompetitive in Europe compared to America or the Middle East. In Great Britain, for example, there is almost no chemical industry left. She's done.
America has Fucked Up Europe and is Laughing all the way to the Bank !

Being America's Gimps = = Is Costly Gimping ! ! !

Wolf

Reaction score

The dirty yank terrorists knew exactly what they were doing when they orchestrated their proxy war against Russia.

Wolf

Reaction score
:)

Last edited:

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
There are companies out there begging for apprentices, plenty of opportunity for all those willing to get their hands dirty rather than think that a while collar degree is the only passport to success. If a lad/lass has the lingo and mechanical aptitude then they'll be OK and garages will take them on irrespective of colour or religion.
(My answer, I know, wrong thread but perhaps @jpc or someone else might move it?)

Yes agreed to some extent, Do the apprenticeship, it's good experience and great discipline.
The thing is, are there proper dependable career opportunities at the end of it.

Are qualified technicians in demand and compensated well for the harsh environment?

Anyway even a couple of years on the shop floor will stand well for those who are motivated to return to college to get degree status in engineering (£$€£$€€€'s - to pay for all that's going to be necessary - House, Wife, Kids etc etc)

Reactions: jpc

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
(My answer, I know, wrong thread but perhaps @jpc or someone else might move it?)

Yes agreed to some extent, Do the apprenticeship, it's good experience and great discipline.
The thing is, are there proper dependable career opportunities at the end of it.

Are qualified technicians in demand and compensated well for the harsh environment?

Anyway even a couple of years on the shop floor will stand well for those who are motivated to return to college to get degree status in engineering (£$€£$€€€'s - to pay for all that's going to be necessary - House, Wife, Kids etc etc)
Manufacturers of machinery, whether automotive or agricultural, are desperate for new blood to come into the business. They will be earning while learning and won't be dependent upon their parents or loans to get an education. Machines are going to be with us for a long time yet and there will be a continuing demand for technicians to fix them. I'm told the same is true of the aero industry but I don't have direct experience of that.

Pay is slowly creeping up, it has to, but not yet in the realms of plumbers and electricians, both trades which are well rewarded.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom