The Sinn Fein are Traitors Thread

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
Having a furious argument with an unabashed SF supporter from West Cavan over WhatsApp. I keep reminding him that the plantation has not come there yet. How would he know that Muslims are looking for a site for a new mosque in Sligo?? He claims that SF & Independents voted against the asylum & migration pact.

Last edited:

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Having a furious argument with an unabashed SF supporter from West Cavan over WhatsApp. I keep reminding him that the plantation has not come there yet. How would he know that Muslims are looking for a site for a new mosque in Sligo?? He claims that SF & Independents voted against the asylum & migration pact.
but Cunt McDonald never showed for the vote. Once again showing that SF cannot be relied on

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
but Cunt McDonald never showed for the vote. Once again showing that SF cannot be relied on
What's gonna happen in Thursdays vote do people care about that in the Orchard?.......wee Jeffery 18 Paedo charges tomorrow , what does that change? I do predict that Pat Cullen will be elected in Fermanagh south Tyrone

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
What's gonna happen in Thursdays vote do people care about that in the Orchard?.......wee Jeffery 18 Paedo charges tomorrow , what does that change? I do predict that Pat Cullen will be elected in Fermanagh south Tyrone
Its hard to know what way the election is going to go. The DUP are under pressure, the Donaldson thing is going to have an effect but I dont it will be the deciding thing against them. Lagan Valley looks in danger for them towards the Alliance party. East Belfast too going from DUP to Alliance. Some speculate that DUP could lose 4 MPS. On the other side SF look nervous about Fermanagh South Tyrone. Cullen is a new face for them and less than 100 votes separate them from the Unionists in the last election. South Down too looks shaky for Sf to the SDLP. Thats just the vibe I'm getting. There is definitely a SF push to get nationalists to vote Alliance in marginal Unionists seats. They have stood down in South Belfast to allow the SDLP to have a clear run. By the same token, the recent reversal of the SF vote in the locals and Euro in the 26 does seem to pushing them into language they have not used in a while. Eg there is alot of talk of 'Catholics' being discriminated against in past and recently be Orange Order parades etc. Not by the party itself but by their twitter pundits.

The EU Migration Pact I have not seen mentioned once by any of the parties. Immigration i have not seen mentioned either. Though the transformation of demographics in the 6 is not as blatantly obvious as it is as soon as you cross the border. SF & SDLP still have thier voters under control on that issue. I think low turnout is the one to watch.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That is the level of stupidity we are dealing with

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
It's as wide as it's long @clarke-connolly :LOL: imagine kissing the face off her 😎
fatbastard.jpg

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
She's team woman (I think) and as We know thats the winning position for "right thinking progressives" :rolleyes: if only Niaomi could only get her wagon hitched to Michelle and Darling Emma pengeli and let woke rip

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom