The Gemma Thread.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
And on another point. Someone above mentioned that Sarah Plumley disaster O'Doherty often interviews. Lives in France but hates the French . A typical example of what the Aussies call ' whingeing pom'.
I also notice that Jim Rizoli doesn't talk to her any more and has mocked her in a video.
Make of that what you will.
What did Jim Rizoli say about her ?

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
That reminds me of something, Two years ago, Gemma was flat out praising yerman Stephan Manning and having him on as a regular guest on her livestream, then one day in July of 2022, he was holding his "people's tribunal of Ireland", Gemma went along but nobody payed her much/any attention because Stephan and a few other mates of his were the "stars" of the event so to speak, well after that day Stephan Manning became another "plant" on her list 😆

Fam Shox

Reaction score
And on another point. Someone above mentioned that Sarah Plumley disaster O'Doherty often interviews. Lives in France but hates the French . A typical example of what the Aussies call ' whingeing pom'.
I also notice that Jim Rizoli doesn't talk to her any more and has mocked her in a video.
Jim is one of the soundest and most down to earth people dealing with the hollow cost, as well as being a laugh too. I detect a snobbery towards him from emj and others because he is too real for the 'intellectuals.'
God help the joos when the Germans realise the truth about the hollow cost. Their empire of lies is crumbling and it will be great watching them get their comeuppance and watching Europe heal.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Why would Rizolli do that, do you have a link by any chance

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Mock Gemma or plulmley?

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Gemma and her hypercatholickery. Doubt that Rizoli would be familiar with that boorish Plumley disaster🤣
I have to watch her the odd time to catch up on Aaron Brady and stuff but it's torture. I'm trying to understand what's going on in her head too, but I give up now. It's all gone pear shaped and it's kinda tragic. She could be heading for a breakdown and bad and all as I am I don't want that. I just hope she goes on a long break and chills but that probably won't happen. Anyway........i can't see a happy ending, does she not have any mates to tell her to ease up a bit.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
does she not have any mates to tell her to ease up a bit.
Her best friend/mate would be Jesus and through him her religion/way of life is inspired to to teach us a holy virtuous lifestyle and spirituality
In these end-times days there is much devilment around town and her mission is to inform & alert us, reaches out to the fallen faithful who have lost the righteous catholic way and consequently have become sinners who know not how to atone or serve God as they should.

Ideally the Irish would renounce all our current sinful ways, through baptism again if necessary, and then go on to defend Ireland and ourselves from all evil.
More than simply quitting all your old vices, it is to become a warrior for God, Christ & Country.
Such are the times we live in, only devotion to Christ can save us from our evil slavers & masters

How can one "ease up" when the end is nigh?

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom